principal x reader lime

Principal's POV

I walked down the hallways, slightly bored. No one was breaking the rules for once, which was good, but that meant I had nothing to do. I decided to check up on my good friend, and long time crush, y/n l/n. He was the vice principal over at here school. I strutted down the hall towards his office and knocked on the door.

"Come in." He called out. I slowly opened the door and walked into the classroom. y/n glanced up from his work and smiled.

"Oh, hi Princi. What brings you around?" He asks.

"There wasn't much to do, so I decided to give you a visit." I explain, rubbing the back of my neck. y/n stood up and grabbed the chair in front of his desk, moving it next to his. He then sits back down. I move to sit in the chair next to him, looking at his pile of paperwork. He started working yet again, humming an unfamiliar tone. I watched him write away, my mind slowly wandering off. I placed my arms on y/n's desk and rested my head on my arms, listening to y/n's humming. The two of us sat in comfortable silence. Sooner or later, I started to doze off. y/n's noticed this but decided not to bother me, since it wasn't uncommon for me to fall asleep in his office. My eyes shut as I my mind wandered off.

*Dream Time*

"y-y/n." I moaned softly, watching my sweater get thrown to the floor. He then grabs a fist full of my hair and pulling me into a heated kiss.

"P-Please..." I muttered once he pulled back.

"What do you want?" He asks in a low tone. My face heats up as black liquid drips from my mouth, making it hard to respond.

"Just f-fuck me already!" I was finally able to say. He smirked and started to strip. I watched intently feeling more black ooze drip from both my eyes and mouth.

y/n's POV

I focused on my work, trying not to disturb the Principal. All of a sudden, my humming was interrupted by what sounded like a low moan. I curiously glanced at my friend, wondering if he was the source of the noise. I was proved right when another low moan erupted from the Principal. What is he dreaming about? I slowly moved the Principal's arm to display his face. His entire face was flushed red as this black liquid dripped from his mouth and eyes. Wait. This may just be my dirty mind making me think this, but is he dreaming about-

"y/n~" He moaned out, his face turning a darker shade of red, if that was even possible. Yep. I think I was right. My face began to heat up as I stared at my friend. How do I react to this? I mean, yes I have a huge crush on the guy, but I don't know if I should wake him. Princi continued to moan and groan, each time was louder then the last. I felt myself begin to get hard, although I attempted to ignore it and finish my work. It didn't take long for me to break though. I stood up from my chair and shook Princi awake. Principal woke up a panting mess and glanced around the room. His eyes then landed on me, his face turning a bright red color.

"Oh y/n! What do you-" I cut him off by pulling him into a rough kiss. Princi quickly melted into the kiss. I pulled back from the kiss, Principal still following my lips. I sat back down and pulled Princi with me, placing him on my lap.

This was originally meant to be a lemon, but I ended up making it a lime instead. I know I have two requests I still need to finish and I'll finish them soon, don't worry.