Baldi x reader

This is based off of the new Camping demo. By the way, reader is 18 in this.

y/n's POV

I shoved a Zesty bar into my backpack before zipping it up and rushing out of the school. Like usual, the school was pretty empty. But today was slightly different. Today Mr. Baldi decided to take all the good students on a field trip! I was excited to start the field trip. I passed by the Principal of the thing, who told me to slow down, which I did.

"Sorry Princi." I apologized.

"It's fine. Baldi's waiting for you outside." He explains, pointing to one of the exits before walking off. I smiled and walked outside to see Baldi standing next to a yellow school bus.

"Let's go camping!" He exclaims once he sees me. I smiled but then realized that I was the only student here.

"Uh, Mr. Baldi?"

"Yes?"

"Where are the other students?" Baldi looked to the side for a second before answering me.

"Well, most of the students didn't want to come." He explains, sounding nervous. Here School didn't have many students and the field trip was during summer break, so many kids would rather do their own thing. I nodded and examined the bus. I noticed that the bus said, 'Joe's Bus'. Yet Bald's was written over the original owner's name. Before I could ask him about it, Baldi dragged me onto the empty bus.

"Go take a seat." He say, motioning to the many vacant seats. I walked over to the closest one and took a seat. The bus began to move. I looked out the window and watched as the school slowly started to fade away.

Baldi's POV

I drove down the road, seeing the trees pass by as I drove down the path. I stopped at a random opening and glanced over to y/n, who fell asleep. Aw, cute. I smiled and slowly shook him. His eyes fluttered opened as he looked around in confusion.

"We're here!" I explained, causing him to jump slightly.

"Oh, sorry!" He looked up and smiled.

"It's fine." He says, looking out the window. He then grabs his bags and runs towards the door. I laughed and opened the door, jumping off the bus. y/n takes a deep breath before saying, "I always loved the outdoors." I nodded, already knowing this. You see, I may have a tiny crush on my student. The only thing is that we never get to talk that often. I'm always busy helping my other students and y/n normally hangs out with the Principal, who had much more free time. The two were close friends, which caused me to get jealous sometimes. I wanted to spend more time with him, alone. That's when I came up with the idea to go on a field trip, just me and him. The Principal told me he loved the outdoors, so I decided to go camping! It was perfect! y/n pulled me out of my thoughts by grabbing my hand and dragging me into the forest.

"Let's find a decent spot to set up camp." He looks around, searching for a good spot while picking up a few sticks on the way. I took out my map and marked down where the bus was. It didn't take long for y/n to find a small clearing with loads of sticks around to help keep our fire going. We started making the fire, since it was starting to get dark.

"Ok. I'll go set up the bear traps while you keep the fire going. Alright?" I asked. y/n gave me a thumbs up. I smirked and walked off into the forest.

y/n's POV

I smiled as I watched Baldi jog into the forest. I did as I was told and marched around, picking up sticks to throw in the fire. Soon Baldi came back and attempted to set up a tent. I didn't have a tent since I enjoyed looking at the stars.I heard a short yelp causing me to turn around. Baldi somehow managed to tangle himself in the tent, his face a bright red. I couldn't help but laugh.

"How did you even?" I asked, trying to hold back my giggling. He huffs and tries to untangle himself. I stopped laughing and helped him.

"I'm sorry Mr. Baldi." I apologized.

"Just call me Baldi." He says before thanking me.

"No problem." I took his sleeping bag and placed it next to mine. Baldi keeps the nearly destroyed tent on the ground as he walks over to me. We both sit on our sleeping nags, neither of us saying a word. I the remembered that I brought food and I haven't eaten in a while. I took out a bag of marshmallows and placed it on the ground. I then reached into my backpack and grabbed my Zesty bar. Baldi stared at the sweets before turning to the fire.

"You want some?" I asked, wondering if he was hungry. We've been away from the school for a few hours now, and I doubt he ate on the bus. Baldi turned to me with a grin before nodding. I chuckled and opened my Zesty bar, taking a bite of the chocolate bar. Baldi grabbed the bag of marshmallows and started to eat. We then grew silent again. I sighed and glanced up at the night sky.

"This is nice." I muttered. Baldi, of course, heard me and stared at me.

"It feels amazing to finally spend some time with you." I explain, keeping my eyes towards the sky. I heard Baldi cough and took a quick glance at him. His face was completely red and he was looking away from me. I chuckled and looked back at the sky. Princi already told me about Baldi's feelings towards me. I didn't pay much attention to it, until I started growing feeling for the math teacher. I never said anything since I was always to nervous to try.

"I-I feel the same way." He replied. I looked back at him to see him still looking away from me. I slowly leaned over and rested my head on his shoulder. He tensed up for a bit before slowly relaxing. He sighed and placed an arm on my shoulder. We both sat their in a comfortable silence, staring at the fire. My eyes grew heavy. Before I fell asleep, I felt someone kiss my forehead along with a quiet, "I love you."