Baldi x reader (Lime)

First off, I am so sorry for writing this. Also, this is the first lime I've made, so sorry if it sucks.

Baldi slammed the front door to his house, walking into the living room and flopping onto the couch. He was exhausted. He spent most of the day chasing a kid that was nearly impossible to catch. Not only that, but the kid ended up escaping with all seven notebooks! The front door opened yet again, revealing not other then Baldi's boyfriend, y/n.

"Rough day?" y/n questioned walking into the living room and staring at his boyfriend. Baldi simply groaned as a response. y/n chuckled and sat on the couch next to Baldi. He pulled the taller male onto his lap and switched on the tv. Baldi let out a sigh before snuggling closer to his boyfriend. The two sat on the couch watching strange comedy movies, since they always seemed to cheer Baldi up. Baldi slowly started to feel better, but suddenly he started feeling uncomfortable. He moved around slightly, trying to get into a better position, not realizing what he was doing to y/n.

y/n's POV

Oh god. Baldi continued to move around, not paying any attention to me or my growing member. Baldi finally stopped moving and went back to watching the movie. I sat there for a while, not really knowing what to do. Me and Baldi have never done it yet. Should I leave or make a move. Oh, what the hell. I moved my head closer to my boyfriend's neck.

"Uh, y/n. What are you-" Baldi stopped once I started kissing and sucking his neck. He let out a low moan before covering his mouth. I stopped what I was doing and glanced at Baldi to see his face fully red.

"Come on. I want to hear you." I stated, turning him around so he could face me. I grabbed his hands and moved them away from his mouth, only to have him smash his lips against mine. I bit his lip, asking for entrance, which he playfully denied, smiling into the kiss. So that's how it's going to be? Ok then. My hands slowly moved down to his waist, rubbing circles into his sides. He let out another moan, allowing me to force my tongue int his mouth. After a while, he pushed away, panting. He smirked before pushing me down that way I was laying on the couch.

"Since when are you the dominant one?" I asked, grinning.

"I'm the dominant one when I want to be." He replies. He then pulls me into another heated kiss, slowly unbuttoning my shirt.

What am I doing? This was so awkward to write. I'm not ready to start writing full on lemons. I may continue this, but I probably won't.