Chapter 1

Creepypastas were on a mission. They were in the bookshop, because Masky readed all of the
books and BP wanted  some new crayons. When they left the mansion and the woods Ticci Toby said to BP: Why do you need new crayons? You have so many.
BP:BECAUSE I AM A PAINTER!
He started flipping his hands like an angry neko anime.
Ticci Toby: Oh
When they were like 10 minutes away from the Bookshop they saw a FANGIRL. She saw them and ran to them with a smile. She huged Jeff and said: OMG, OMG YOU ARE JEFF THE KILLER, OMG!!!!
Jeff: Nina, I found your new fucking  best friend! Nina and the girl started talking about Jeff, But Masky said that there was no time. They started walking again to the bookshop. When they were there BP looked around the shop and said: I want to marry you booky Shop!
Judge Angels: WHAT??!!?!
BP: Oh, sorry
Judge Angels: (Rolling eyes)
Masky took like 10 Books and BP took 80 packs of crayons. The cashier told them that they can took the books and the crayons free. When they left the bookshop there was another FANGIRL. But she was FENGIRL of BEN drowned. She screamed: OMFG YOU ARE BENY BOYY AWWW!!!
BEN: FIRST: DON'T CALL ME LIKE THAT! AND SECOND: Do you like Zelda?
FANGIRL: Oh no I hate it, bu...
BEN: GET AWAY THIS FUCKING SHIT OUT OF ME!!!!
LJ and EJ grab Ben from tearing her apart and went to the mansion with the other creepypastas.
When they were in the mansion BP started painting and Masky started reading his new book. Ticci Toby started eating his waffles and BEN started playing video games (zelda). When Slenderman came to the living room said: How was it children?
LJ: I am not a Child!
Slenderman: ...
Sally: It was so good Slendy
Ticci Toby: YEAA a little We met fangirls
Slenderman: Ohhh ok, oh and Pup play with Sally, because I am going outside in the Woods.
Puppeteer: The FUCK I Just got back.
Slenderman: Ok you are not going to make puppets anymore.
Puppeteer:NOOO... OK I AM GOING TO PLAY WITH SALLY!!
Sally: Yay
Slenderman: Good.