Chapter I: Action!

"Hey Jimin, you ready to shoot?" Namjoon asks as he runs a hand through his hair. Jimin glances up at the clock above his vanity before looking back at Namjoon.

"Should be in about two minutes, I'm trying not to put on too much eyeliner just in case Jungkook chokes the shit out of me," Jimin says with a slight laugh. Namjoon grins.

"Taehyung finished up his shoot, he can barely walk," Namjoon replies with a slight laugh in his voice. Jimin nods.

"I'll go to his dressing room after I'm done with my shoot," Jimin says as he applies a tiny bit more brown eyeshadow into his crease. Smiling he turns to face Namjoon.

He was dressed in navy blue thigh highs, baby blue lace panties, long white see through t-shirt and a choker wrapped snuggly around his smooth neck. Jimin's black hair was neatly parted as his adorning smile was blinding. The Swarvorksi crystals in his two front canines only made his smile even better.

"How do I look, Joon?" Jimin asked with an adorable smile, his eyes practically disappearing into crescents. Namjoon ruffled Jimin's hair a bit before smiling back.

"Beautiful, stunning Jiminnie," Namjoon replies, "you'll do well today, I know it." Jimin nods hugging Namjoon before walking out.

Jimin eyes Jungkook who was shirtless and in grey (not to mention: loose) sweatpants. Licking his lips Jimin smirked, clearing his throat. Jungkook looked up, his eyes blinded by Jimin's extreme beauty. Sauntering over to Jungkook, Jimin gazed up at the taller.

"Damn you look good," Jungkook whispered with a laugh, Jimin laughed before tugging the waist band of Jungkook's grey sweats.

"Calvin Klein boxers? Really Kook?" Jimin asked with a giggle, Jungkook pouted.

"Whaaattt! Im sponsored by em. They told me to wear em in my next shoot and just look sexy in them." Jimin nodded with a smile.

"You already look sexy and we haven't even started shooting," Jimin teased, resting his head on Jungkook's chest.

"Taehyung apparently got wrecked, I'm visiting him after we're done. Wanna come with?" Jungkook asked as Jimin nodded.

"Yea I was gonna head there after, ready?" Jungkook nodded.

"Ready as I'll ever be." Jimin smirked as he went to lay over on the bed, getting ready to begin his shoot.

"Just a recap! Jimin, you start off by touching yourself a bit. When Jungkook comes in, you'll tease him a bit and from there it'll progress. You both remember the safe word?" Namjoon asked, the two younger's nodded.

"Kaepjjang!" The two shouted with a giggle, Namjoon nodded with a smile.

"Action!"