Chapter 16

"Is she going to be okay?"

I want to answer, but there are two problems.

1.My head and body Hurt.

2. Someone's Lips Are on mine.

I realized that I am soaking wet,and can barely breath.

I open my eyes slightly, and see that Hunter is the one giving me CPR.

I rise from the sand, and make a coughing fit, kicking Hunter away.

"Oh God What Happened!? What the hell is your problem?!"

Hunter gives me a caring look, and holds my hand.

"It's okay. Oh Im so sorry-" He stops when he sees Chase in the room, and quickly lets go of my hand.

"For the people that have to deal with you." Hunter gets up and kicks my ribcage, causing me to feel like I'm bleeding inside.

I curse, and Hunter pulls out a gun.

"Not yet." Chase comands, before Hunter pulls the trigger.

"You know what?!" I say, and spit out blood. "I hope you guys burn in hell."

Chase scoffs. "I'd tell you the same, but I don't want to see you there."

I give him a despising glare, and try to get on my feet, but fall back down, causing my back to be shocked with pain.

I scream, the pain overwhelming my body.

"If you want to kill me, just do it now."

Chase sighs. "I wish. But sadly, Captain wants you alive."

I raise an eyebrow, as blood trickles down my face.

"Yeah, sure. Whoever that is definitely wants me alive and well, seeing the five star treatment I'm getting."

Chase shrugs. "Honestly, none of this is needed. Hunter over here just enjoys hurting you. Surprising too."

My head starts to swarm, and I lay down.

"Hell's probably better than here." I say, and Chase smiles.

"There's no difference."

A/N

IM SO SORRY GUYS, I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING THIS AT ALL, CAUSE I'VE BEEN WORKING ON MY OTHER BOOKS. ANYWAYS, ONCE AGAIN, IM REALLY SORRY, AND I'LL TRY TO UPDATE MORE OFTEN.