Apologies

Embers POV

--___--___--___--___--___--___--___--___--___--___--___--___--___--___--___--___--___--___--

I opened my eyes to find myself in the center of my mind. nothing but white surrounded me everywhere I looked.

“Finally some peace and quiet” I sighed and a small tear slid down my cheek.

“I’ve messed up big this time! Why can’t I just control it?!” Why does it have to be so difficult!?”

The center of my mind is where I went when I was meditating. A simulation world, what ever place I thought of, and the scenery around me changed from white to a street, field, or whatever else I’m imagining. More silent tears slid down my cheeks and I sniffled.

“What is troubling you my daughter?” I look up and saw Master Splinter standing their. We were in a shared world. When two ninjas are completely and utterly focused on their inner minds, they are able to connect their inner thoughts, and speak to one another in their shared world. I have done this with Master Splinter a couple times when I need to speak to him while my brothers are around and I don't want them eavesdropping.

“I wish I could tell you master.” Another tear fell.

“I understand you have been keeping secrets, but I do not understand why. Your brothers and I only want to help you.”

“It’s a lot more complicated than it seemes master. Plus if I told you, you’d think i’m a freak. They’d think I’m a freak and they’d never talk to me again. Their too important to me, if I told them, I’d lose them. And this is really bad”

Master Splinter sat beside me and sighed.

“We all have secrets. But only if we let them control our actions, do they become bad. Ember I can tell you’re scared, but you will get over this. You will learn how to control your secrets, whether you want to lock them down deep inside you and never think of them again. Or, whether you want to let them shine and you tell everyone. It does not matter to me which path you choose, but be cautious. When you lock away your secrets and your pain, you become like a stone. No emotions, you will not feel pain, physical or emotional and you will hurt everyone around you more than yourself. Now Come, your brothers are looking for you, and we have a ceremony to attend to.” Master Splinter finished with a smile. I don’t how he does it, but he always somehow managed to cheer me up. A Smile crept it’s way onto my face as I looked up at him.

“Were still doing the ceremony?!” I said excitedly

“But of course my daughter. You turn thirteen today. This is the official day you truly become a ninja.” He held out a hand for me to take and I did. He helped me up then he spoke.

“I truly believe you will be surprised Ember. Now, go back to reality.” He slowly faded away, as did I.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw I was still sitting in my meditation room.

‘Of course I am, Why wouldn’t I be?’ I thought to myself. I uncrossed my legs and stood up, stretching out my arms and back. I cracked my 6 fingers and walked out of my secret room.

“Lets do this” I said. I quickly brushed my hair and threw it up into a ponytail with a black elastic. I wanted to know what my weapon would be so bad! Even though I was trained in all my brothers weapons, I didn’t specialize in them. As well I was already trained in the bow and arrow. I trained myself how to use that. By now I was good enough to hit a bullseye at a moving target 150 yards away. You could say I was a good shot, but that’s an understatement. I even developed different arrowheads! like flashbangs, knock-outs, darts, pointed and bladed ones! I always had my bow and quiver hung above my bed until I needed them for training or something.

I barely stepped one foot out of my bedroom door when I was wrapped in a bear hug from Mikey.

“Umm, Mikey… kinda... need to… breath.” I said in between breaths.

“Oh sorry.” My older brother said and loosened his hug.

Hold on, maybe I should clarify. Mikey is the youngest brother, and Leo is the oldest. Well just barely. Leo is a couple hours older than Mikey. Raph is after Leo, and then Donny, All my brothers are turning 16 on June 15th

Imagine younger versions of the 2007 version of the turtle pleeaseeee thanks

Each of my brothers are only a couple hours apart, as for me.. well i’m a couple years behind them.

“Where have you been Em? We’ve been looking everywhere for ya!” He asked as be pulled away from his death grip hug.

“I’m a master of stealth remember? When I don’t want to be seen, I won’t be seen” I lied

“Ohhhh, cause we went into your room earlier to find you, and you just straight up vanished dude!” Mikey said in his major surfer accent. I noticed he didn’t mention how they saw the hole in my wall or the fact that it looked like I made the furniture float.

“Maybe we should go tell the others im okay. Then I have a ceremony to attend to.”

“OH!! Ya ya come on!” Mikey literally pulled me into the living room.   

“Hey Guys! I found her!” He called

“Oh thank god!” Donny ran up and wrapped me into the same bear hug as Mikey. Raph came up shortly after. Another bear hug.

“Are you okay? We were really worried about you. After you disappeared we couldn’t find you and..” I cut Leo off by pulling him into a bear hug of my own, forgetting about my strength, I might have hugged him too tightly.

“Em… can’t...breath…” I instantly loosened my grip.

“Oops, sorry” I said. Out of all of my brothers, Leo was the one I was closest too, and he was the one I couldn’t stand to see upset.

I pulled back away from the hug and faced my brothers.

“Guys… i’m.. i’m sorry for what happened. For walking out and not saying anything then disappearing. I promise I will explain everything but not now, and I...I’m just…” I let out a sigh, not knowing how I should continue.

“Hey, no harm done. Just next time maybe give us a warning about when your gonna disappear again.” Raph finished.

“I’ll try, but sometimes I can’t control when I disappear.” I said clearly thinking about my invisibility power.

“Awe come here dudes!” Mikey said as he pulled the rest of us into a group hug.

We all laughed.

“Okay guys, I have a ceremony I can’t be late for” I said with a smile. The guys looked at me and huge smiles crept onto their faces. I started towards the dojo and the guys were right behind me.

--___--___--___--___--___--___--___--___--___--___--___--___--___--___--___--___--___--___--

Heeeyyyyyoooo

Sooooooo sorry I haven’t updated in a while, I was busy writing my overly long chapters for “The Beast Within” I might have to shorten them a little…. but here it is, the extremely short next chapter in “The Younger Turtle” Hope you enjoyed it :)

TMNT_Lover14 <3