The Dumbassery (P.2)

"Wait wait, James you knew he was recording?"
Alexander hisses. The group was currently discussing the topic of Washington recording them.
"Y-Yeah. I didn't think y-you guys would have mind!"
"Well we did! You should have fucking stopped him!"
Alexander steps closer to the smaller male before being yanked back by his hoodie.

"If you even lay a finger on my god damn boyfriend your going to wake up in the woods."
Thomas growls before dropping Alexander onto the ground. He looks around the room to see everyone with very scared expression, well expect Lafayette. He was used to this side of Thomas.

The tall poofy haired boy clears his throat. "Anyway. We should probably check Facebook to see how many people saw i-"
"Done!"
Lafayette chirps, showing his phone to the squad.

"96,000..."
"DAMN!"
"96,000."
"Likes? Hollah!"
"96,000!"
"HOLY SHIT WE WON!"
"96,000!"
Aaron face palms at the four of them.
"You guys are jack asses. No one asked for that In The Heights reference!"
"Lighten up Burr! I was waiting to use that reference for like, forever anyway!"
Hercules laughs, poking Aaron's side. The small boy slaps the others hand and glares at him.

"If I win the lottery, you'll never see me again!"
John suddenly sings, everyone turning to him but Alexander just grins.
"Damn we only jokin'! Stay broke then!"
"I'll be down town, get a nice studio. Get out of Bario!"
"For real though, imagine how it'd feel going real slow. Down the highway of life with no regrets, and no breaking your neck for respect or a pay che-"
Aaron covers Hercules mouth.
"Guys I swear to god Washington is going to come back in here if you don't sto- eW WHAT THE FUCK HERC WHY DID YOU LICK MY HAND"
He hisses, wiping it on Thomas. Resulting in him screeching very high pitched.
"EW HOLY SHIT WHY OH MY GOD"

"JEFFERSON HAS THE CHEESE TOUCH!"
Alexander screeches, pointing and Thomas before booking it out the room along with everyone else. Even James, well he was being dragged by Hercules but he was still out the room.

"And this is why I only hang out with Jemmy and Laf."
Thomas groans before running after the group.

James and Hercules book it to their room, closing the door.
Hercules pushes James into the closet while he dove under the bed.
"Hercules w-why are we hidin-"
"SHHHH!! HE'S COMING!"
The teen under the bed whisper screeches at the other.

Just as the words left his mouth the door was slammed open, an angry poofy hair teen standing there looking, well, angry.
"I know you're in here! You cant hide from me! I know your scent! Oh god that sounds super creepy I'm sorry."
He says to himself, starting to look around the room for the boys.
But as soon as he turned his back to the bed Hercules booked it out the room without Thomas noticing, while James stayed cramped in their closet.

James gulps as he hears foot steps getting closer to the closet door so he makes an attempt to hide under the clothes hoping his boyfriend wouldn't see him.
Suddenly the closet door was flung open and the smaller teen squeaked, hoping he wasn't visable.

Thomas scanned the inside on the closet before spotting a unusually shaped pile of clothes that where shaking.
He steps closer to the pile, squatting down next to it and poking at it and recived a faint squeak. Upon hearing the adorable sound Thomas knew it had to be James.

"Jaaaaames?"
"J-James isn't here r-right now. Leave a message after the b-beep, beeeeep."
Thomas just snorts pulling his boyfriend out of the pile of clothes.
"That's such an old joke, Jemmy! But I still love you even if you use out dated memes!"
James rolls his eyes and blushes as Thomas kisses his cheek.

"I-I am an outdated meme."
"Pffft- I can tell you dork."
"I'm the dork? At least I don't cry ever time we watch CoCo!"
Even if the taller male was proud of the other not stuttering he was still offended.
"ITS SO SAD THOUGH AND THE MUSIC'S SO GOOD AND I HAVE EVERY REASON TO CRY!"
"Don't worry I c-cried when I first watched it with my m-mom."
"Really?"
"Yup. She cried harder t-though."
James giggles, shaking his head but grins.

"She's so dramatic!"
"Like y-you!"
"FALSEHOOD!"
"You just proved my p-point, Jackass!"
"Fuck."

—————-
Hey hey hey hey gays. You want some angst? No? You want fluff? Welp to bad for you!