Roman made a run for it as he commanded the little ice cream girl to defend him.

The slayer didn't want to fight such a small girl and went after roman until he felt a mild tingling in his abdomen.
The girl had apparently stabbed him in the stomach with a 30 centimeter long spike. He looked down only to see that the spike had lodged itself in his armor. He looked the girl who was now trying for her life to get the spike out. Neo finally managed to get the spike out and fell on on her back. The doomslayer got ready to punch. Neo raised her umbrella, hoping that it would take the hit. But the hit never came.

The slayer looked at the little frightened girl in front if him and thought:"no. This yields dishonor."
He turned away to look at Roman and saw that he had taken off. He turned his attention back to the ice cream girl but she had just..... vanished.

"Hey young man! Hold on a minute!"
He saw the cashier of the dust store running towards him. "Thank you for helping me with these no good thugs, and for that you deserve a reward." The cashier handed him 200 lien.
"As compensation for your troubles."
They shook hands and parted ways.

He accepted the outcome and went back to the restaurant and walked in to see the four girls slowly chipping away at a giant bowl of ice cream.
He sat back down and went back to his quote unquote "daydreaming."

After they finished he patiently waited for Weiss to pay.
Weiss asked for the Check and Amelie kindly put the bill on the table. The total was 152,87 lien. Weiss wanted to pay through her credit card.
She inserted the card into the machine and suddenly: a sound that nightmares are made out of. Her card got declined.

Weiss:"How is this possible! I'm going to call daddy to fix this. I promise I'll pay!"

Amelie:"pardon me madame Schnee but I can not let you leave without paying."

Blake:"Looks like we're screwed."

Doomguy stood up and walked over to Amelie. Only to hand over a big ass wad of cash and walk back to the table.

"Uhm... Excusé moi Monsieur but you have payed too much. I'll be right back to get some change."

Doomguy shook his head and pet Amelie on the head.

"Oh je comprends. Merci beaucoup!"

Amelie walked over to the table and informed the rest that they may leave.

Amelie escorted you to the exit and you both exchanged goodbyes and walked away.

Weiss:"I see that you behaved like true gentleman. Even paying for the four of us. Maybe you aren't the savage brute I thought you were."

Ruby:"Oh Weiss! That's one of the nicest things I've ever heard you say!"

Weiss:"No it wasn't."

Yang:"If you say so. But uhh Dimitri, maybe I can pay you back sometime."
Yang winked at the slayer as he simply nodded as a reply.

*time skip back to beacon*

It was already 9 o'clock In the evening and they decided to call it a day.

Ruby:"what a day huh."

Weiss:"tell me about it -_-" she said while still a bit frustrated over the whole credit card fiasco.

Ruby:"Hey Dimitri. Can you tell us a bed time story?"

"She wants me to tell a bed time story?"

Vega:"Dimitri doesn't know any stories besides one called the slayers testaments. Which is about his time in another dimension. The one where he spent most of his life."

Blake:"ooh interesting. Go on, tell us."

As the four girls got comfy in their beds. Vega played the audio files of the slayers testament.

The slayer sat upright agains the wall and leaned back while closing his eyes. Reminiscing about the past.

_______________________________________
In the first age, in the first battle, when the shadows first lengthened, one stood. Burned by the embers of Armageddon, his soul blistered by the fires of Hell and tainted beyond ascension, he chose the path of perpetual torment. In his ravenous hatred he found no peace; and with boiling blood he scoured the Umbral Plains seeking vengeance against the dark lords who had wronged him. He wore the crown of the Night Sentinels, and those that tasted the bile of his sword named him... the Doom Slayer.

Tempered by the fires of Hell, his iron will remained steadfast through the passage that preys upon the weak. For he alone was the Hell Walker, the Unchained Predator, who sought retribution in all quarters, dark and light, fire and ice, in the beginning and the end, and he hunted the slaves of Doom with barbarous cruelty; for he passed through the divide as none but demon had before.

And in his conquest against the blackened souls of the doomed, his prowess was shown. In his crusade, the seraphim bestowed upon him terrible power and speed, and with his might he crushed the obsidian pillars of the Blood Temples. He set forth without pity upon the beasts of the nine circles. Unbreakable, incorruptible, unyielding, the Doom Slayer sought to end the dominion of the dark realm.

The age of his reckoning was uncounted. The scribes carved his name deep in the tablets of Hell across eons, and each battle etched terror in the hearts of the demons. They knew he would come, as he always had, as he always will, to feast on the blood of the wicked. For he alone could draw strength from his fallen foes, and ever his power grew, swift and unrelenting.

None could stand before the horde but the Doom Slayer. Despair spread before him like a plague, striking fear into the shadow-dwellers, driving them to deeper and darker pits. But from the depths of the abyss rose The Great One, a champion mightier than all who had come before. The Titan, of immeasurable power and ferocity. He strode upon the plain and faced the Doom Slayer, and a mighty battle was fought on the desolate plains. The Titan fought with the fury of the countless that had fallen at the Doom Slayer's hand, but there fell the Titan, and in his defeat the shadow horde were routed.

And in his terrible rancor between worlds and through time, the Hell Walker found the wretch who shall not be named, but in his heresy was loyal to his evil cause. The wretch adorned the Doom Slayer in a mighty armor, wrought in the forges of Hell, impenetrable and unyielding. With sword and shield of adamantine strength, the Doom Slayer set to banishing all that were left unbroken by his savagery to the void.

Yet as the mighty Titan fell and dread engulfed the armies of Doom, the demon priests of the Blood Temples laid a trap to capture this scourge of Hell. Insatiable, even by the vanquishing of the Great One, the Hell Walker sought prey in the tombs of the Blood Keep. And blinded by his fervor, the lure drew him in. The priests brought down the temple upon the Doom Slayer, and in his defeat entombed him in the cursed sarcophagus. The mark of the Doom Slayer was burned upon his crypt, a warning to all of Hell that the terror within must never be freed. There he lies still, and ever more, in silent suffering.
_______________________________________

Ruby:"so what happened next?"

Vega:"you are not ready to know that find of brutality. I do not recommend to keep on talking."

The doomslayer slowly went to lay on the ground as team rwby kept staring at this so called "Doom Slayer"

Yang:"Alright I can see that sleeping on the floor is annoying the hell out of you so how about you just join me here. In this bed. You know. The thing that's made for sleeping."

After a moment of hesitation the slayer stood up and walked towards Yang. He didn't bother to lift the blanket and just laid down the mattress while Yang was comfortably rolled up in her blanket. The slayer was laying on his side while facing Yangs. He looked at her innocent face and went to his peaceful slumber.

Vivere cum honore. Mori cum gloria