Chapter 52 - Don't Give Up On Her

Start from the beginning

Harley told me she would meet me in the coffee spot and so I was on my way there.

When I arrived, Harley wasn't there, so I sat down and asked for a coffee to keep me entertained while I waited for her. I knew calling her would do nothing cause she was on her bike and so she would not respond, so I waited while trying to figure out how to explain everything to Harley.

_______________________________________

Harley's P.O.V.

I parked just outside the coffee spot and took off my helmet and my cellphone. I some missed calls from Alix, maybe she changed her mind about talking to me, too bad she only realised that after I left the house, because now I can't just leave Matt waiting.

I called her back and she answered instantly.

- "Harley! I'm sorry, please come back, I was stupid, I know, but please don't leave me-" she talked fast and agitated.

My eyebrows scrunched in confusion from her tone. I mean, she was panicking for no reason.

- "Hey, Alix, babe, it's ok. Matt called me cause he needed help with something and I just thought I'd let you be for some hours so you could calm down, but I'll be home in a couple of hours probably. Unfortunately for you, you're stuck with me, for like the rest of your life, so yeah, not that easy to get rid of me." I responded with a laugh in the end.

The sound she made was one of relief, but I knew she was still beating herself up for imagining she could ever do something that would make me give up on her.

- "Oh, ok, I just, I'm sorry ok? I should not have pushed you away again. I love you, more than anything. You know that yes?" She answered, making me smile.

- "Don't be. I should not have been so harsh with you. Plus, it's your decision. I understand. And yes, I know, and I love you too Alix, always. Now I need to go, Matt is waiting for me inside the coffee spot and he seemed stressed when he called me, but I'll call you before I go home ok? Bye baby." I responded calmly.

She responded with a small ok and bye and hung up.

I moved inside the coffee and when Matt saw me he got up to give me a small welcome hug, which I returned before we both sat down.

- "So what's up?" I said going straight to the subject. For some reason, now I really wanted to go home and be with Alix, so the sooner I helped Matt, the sooner I could get home and be with my girl.

_______________________________________

Alix's P.O.V.

She loves me. For some reason those words will never stop being the reason for me to exist. I swear to god they make my heart stop every time.

I have to make it up to her. Maybe plan something for the two of us, or buy her a present. Anything. Flowers maybe? God I suck at this.

I looked at my wristwatch and decided two hours would be enough to go to the mall and maybe see if I could find something she would like. I feel sometimes she spoils me way more than I spoil her.

Time to treat my fiancé.

_______________________________________

Harley's P.O.V.

- "Wait, so it wasn't because she had a sick, twisted crush on me and was trying to do everything in her power to break up my relationship with Alix? And you knew about it? Why didn't you tell me?" I asked Matt after he told me everything that happened in the Bahamas between him and Claire.