Chapter 48 - Dysfunctional Family

"All I need in this life of sin is me and my girlfriend"

Harley's P.O.V.

Fuck, fuck, fuck!!!

Why did I play that stupid video? It just messed everything up. If George had some and any kind of trust in us before, that definitely wasn't the case anymore cause he completely flipped the fuck out.

He actually tried to find a logical reason has to why this somehow meant we had broke the rules and if it wasn't for my mum he had already packed me a suitcase and called for a cab to the nearest airport.

As I stood in my room, I could listen George yelling mad in the living room.

Basically after that happened, George literally threw himself at me ready to kill me and since he is a lot stronger than I am and I couldn't deny that as Alix's dad it must be hard to even think about his daughter's sex life, he would be completely traumatized just by hearing her say those words and hear her and me in a pre sex make out I couldn't bring myself from stopping the painful punch he threw at me, giving me a black eye.

Fortunately it didn't get much further as my mom and Alix pushed him off of me.

After that my mom had decided it would be better for us to go to our rooms after checking if I was ok, of course, so she could try and calm George down.

- "They're teenagers George, it's what they do. You were their age once, you know exactly what happened when you found yourself alone with your girlfriend!" I heard my mom trying to get some sense into George.

My head hurt beyond belief probably because of the punch I had received and so I tried to ignore the noise outside my room, but soon another noise caught my attention, my phone was ringing next to me on the bed.

Alix. She must be mad at me as well for everything that's happening. I mean, I was the one who recorded the thing and the one who was also not careful enough to go through our photos before we showed them to our parents.

I picked up the call and put the phone to my ear, ready to apologize, but before I could say anything, Alix's voice was already heard on the other side.

- "Please tell me you're ok. If he hurt you I swear I'll leave this room right now and strangle him with my bare hands." I could hear both concern and anger in her voice and as much as her words shocked me, they gave me some kind of twisted happiness cause she somehow was planning on hurting her own father because of me. Fucking hell, this is a twisted family.

- "I'm ok baby. Just an headache and a probably bruised eye tomorrow, but I'll live. I don't know about your dad thou, I think he might be on the verge of an heart attack. It's either that or he's going to kill me in my sleep. If I don't see tomorrow just know that I love you more than anything in this world." I responded with a chuckle. Better to laugh than cry. Right?

She breathed deeply before answering.

- "Yeah, I know it's funny to you but I'm considering an escape plan before he gets out his gun and ends you. I never saw him so angry Harley." She responded unamused and sighted at the end.

- "Hey, don't worry. He'll come around. My mom will do her magic and in a few days he won't remember a thing." I responded knowing I was probably lying but I couldn't help but to try and lift Alix's spirits up.