Chapter 47 - Don't press play

"I wanna tell you just one more time
For your precious love
It means everything in the world to me
Everything in the world to me
And I'm just so wilding
Just to have you right home with me"

Harley's P.O.V.

- "So, were the last days good?" Liam asked me while we stood in the coffee spot.

We had returned a couple of days ago. Alix was at June's cause now we couldn't exactly all spend time together without it being all awkward between June and Liam, so I took her there and either she would meet me here later or I would pick her up there.

It was still so unreal to be back from the Bahamas and not be able to sleep together or kiss her whenever I want to around the house, but rules are rules and I won't break those if it means being away from Alix.

- "Yeah, I still think you should have stayed but I understand why you left. How have you been doing?" I asked him trying to understand if it actually helped him to come back sooner.

He gave me a smile. Not the happiest smile, but not the saddest as well.

- "Actually, I'm ok, I had time to think and being away from June is what me and her both need now. I've tried to have her forgive me for so long that I lost track of who I was. I don't know what I want yet. I know I love her, at some degree, but sometimes love is not enough and I realized I need time to live without her and make sure she has a place in my future." He responded making me sad about their break up, but proud of him for wanting to grow up with it.

I nodded my head and my mind drifted to Alix. I know I will always want her. She surprises me everyday. I still have that last night on my mind, that and our little encounter in the plane's bathroom. I think we should make a bucket list with places where we want to do it and keep crossing it out just for fun, hahaha.

Is it weird that our parents bed is one of them for me? Now that is the kind of thing that would win me getting stabbed by George instead of being sent to Portugal.

- "Earth to Harley?!" I finally got back into the real world as Liam tried to get my attention not only by calling me but also waving his hands in front of my face.

- "What? Oh, sorry Liam, I just got lost in my thoughts." I said not realizing I had the biggest smile on my face.

- "God dammit Harley is she all you ever think about? Those last days must have been something else for you and Alix." He said with a knowing smile.

- "Yeah she is and those last days are none of your busin-" I said but was cut off by an high pitch excited voice.

- "You guys! What are you doing here? Are you stalking me?" Kelly's voice sounded.

We both looked at her surprised to see her here for a second. Liam didn't seem weirded out by her presence, on the contrary, he seemed very pleased to see her.

- "Kelly? What are you doing here?" I asked still waiting to know how she appeared here randomly.

- "I came to visit my aunt, she lives above the coffee and I needed to talk with her. She owns an hostel three hours away near the beach and I'm going to be working part time there for the rest of the summer cause she can't go and asked me to take care of things around there." She explained quickly.