eight

"i need to see him right now. my name is kim taehyung."

"and my name is park jimin. nice to meet you." jimin put on a cute smile, holding out his small hand.

taehyung narrowed his eyes and pulled out the card from his wallet, sliding over. "can you please just tell me where hoseok is?"

jimin gasped quietly, but dramatically, and covered is mouth in surprise. "so it's you he keeps sending flowers off to?"

"well, it wasn't a lot.." taehyung scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

"but it's still cute! he never stops talking about you."

taehyung's cheeks turned a light shade of pink at the comment. "okay, whatever. where is he?"

"you know the apartment building right next door? he lives in room 134. he should be home right now. just... be careful, okay?" jimin smiled warmly and patted taehyung's shoulder over the counter.

taehyung stepped back and nodded slowly. "okay, i'll try."

the brunette rushed out of the shop and headed next door to the apartments, determined to find hoseok. he skipped up the stairs to get to the second floor, taking no time to observe. his surroundings.

129

130

131

132

133

134

taehyung stood in front of the brown wooden door, staring at the golden plated numbers. he took a deep breath and knocked three times. he stared at his feet, rocking back and forth in his heels in anticipation.

the door slowly creaked open, someone mumbling, "no one said they were coming over today..."

taehyung looked hoseok up and down, his eyebrows furrowing. the older was leaning against a cane and had braces on his ankles. when hoseok realized taehyung was standing in front of him, he dropped his cane and covered his mouth. "tae-taehyung?"

"hi, hoseok."

-

yayyy they're reunited

yayyy they're reunited. i had a completely different ending planned out for this(which was gonna be super sad) but now it won't be as bad. i might tell you guys where i was gonna take it, idk lol