First Day Of Freshman Year

Lance, a tall tanned guy heading into his freshman year of high school at Riverside High. He doesn't have any motivation to set a new goal for his new school. He just wants an average high school life until he goes to college. 

As Lance walks into the building he immediately spots Pidge and Hunk working on something that looks like a new prototype for the robotics club."Hey guys! What's up?"Lance said with enthusiasm just to be immediately ignored by his friends that were clearly too busy working for them to notice him.

"Umm Guys?"Lance said with a slightly more annoyed tone, Pidge looks up"Umm Lance right now isn't a really good time, Hunk and I are really busy with this new prototype".Hunk raises his head "Oh yea and after school we have robotics. We have a deadline for next week and I really want to show this thing to Shay before we hand it in for the competition. Shay just really likes the idea about our robot that's why I want to show it to her... No other reason" Hunk says in a mumble. 

Pidge rolls her eyes "sure". "So... you have a thing for Shay huh," Lance said in an obnoxious tone. "Hey!"Said Hunk immediately whilst punching Lance in the shoulder. He lowers his voice," not so loud dude..."."Anyway..." Lance says clearly trying to avoid more conversation. "I need to go get my books and don't you two have a robot to finish?" He says whilst pointing in the direction of the lockers. 

"Umm yea I gue..." Pidge said but immediately got cut off by Lance. "Great! See you at lunch" Lance says during full sprint towards the lockers.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Aug 27, 2018 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

they lost us.(Klance fluff,High school AU)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें