"So you didn't know she was coming back either Matt?

"Nope. Not a clue." Lillian's laugh rang out once again.

"That's because I told mom not to tell anyone. I wanted to make it a surprise."

"Well, that you did." I laughed. 

"So Matt, are you going to Prank Night tonight?" Lillian asked sweetly.

"I wasn't planning on it, I-" His voice stopped after one glance at Lillian's face. Ah! Lillian's trademark puppy face. No one has been able to say no to it and Matt is sure to fall victim to it once again.

"Fine. What time?" She looked to me in question.

"We start at nine. We will see you in an hour. Bye Matt." 

"Okay, see you later Caroline, Lillian." He said towards me and then turned to Lillian and kissed her cheek lightly. "Be safe. Okay, Lils."

"Always! Bye Matt. See you later." With that, Lillian and I head back out to the car to make our way over to the school. 

Once getting there, we both took two boxes and carried them inside. Students began making their way in and taking supplies. By nine thirty, we had about a hundred students. Elena, Bonnie, Matt, and Tyler actually all showed up. I was really happy that everyone actually took a break from all the supernatural drama. Lillian and I left the gym to go get more toilet paper. She went to the north bathroom and I made my way to the south ones. School bathrooms are so gross, I swear. I grabbed the toilet paper and opened the door. I heard a quick whoosh go past me and immediately had my feet grounded ready for a fight. Was there a vampire in the school? Oh no! Lillian!

"Hello, love. I see you have been busy." I turned around with vampire speed.

"Klaus!" 

"Yes, that is my name love. Now, you see. I've been trying to make my hybrids but they haven't been working. I could make a bet that Elena being alive has something to do with it. Shall we attest my theory?" Before I could leave, he took ahold of my arm and flashed me back to the gym where everyone was, thankfully except Lillian. Please, for the love of god, get distracted Lillian.

"Now that you are all here, I'm sure you could guess as to why I'm here. Perhaps an unloyal friend, a witch that just won't die, or maybe because the doppelgänger is living?! I have wasted my whole summer trying to make hybrids, but tonight it's happening. Witch. You have thirty minutes to figure out how to successfully turn them. If not, well I'm not responsible for who dies tonight. That's all on you Bennett. Let's put a clock on it, actually."

The time started to click and everyone tensed knowing this was no joke. Bonnie ran out the doors Klaus and I came from. Of course, this just had to be the time Lillian walked back in with an armful of toilet paper. The gym doors opened loudly, alerting everyone that she just entered. Klaus' eyes whipped towards her direction, curiosity filling them. He ran over to her with vampire speed and looked down into her eyes.

"And who might you be, sweetheart?" Lillian the ever so oblivious, but polite person, dropped the toilet paper in her arms and put out her hand, ready to shake it.

"Lillian, sir. It is nice to meet you. And who might you be? I don't recall ever seeing you in Mystic Falls before I left." Klaus' eyes shot up in surprise. 

"My name is Klaus. Perhaps you have heard of me?"

"I can't say I have, sir." Why was she being so polite to him? He's a mass murderer. Oh right. She doesn't know.

"Lillian! Stop being so nice." I yelled from across the gym. Rebekah zoomed towards me, hissing in my face.

"Quiet, bitch." She sneered in my face. 

"Caroline! Don't be rude. Also, whatever she just did was awesome. Did we have some kind of scientific breakthrough that I don't know about because I want to be able to do that!"

"Lillian, be quiet! They kill people! They are here to kill Elena." I yelled back. 

"You know how I feel about Elena." She said quietly. I wouldn't of heard it if not for my vampire hearing. Both of the Mikaelsons laughed at her response. 

"And how are you related to all of this, Lillian?" Klaus turned his attention back to Lillian.

"Oh! Caroline's my sister. Plus, I'm starting senior year  with them all." 

"And I'm guessing you don't know anything about the supernatural?"

"Like the TV show or mythological stories?" Klaus just laughed at her response, which is understandable by all means. Like really Lillian?

"I mean wolves, witches, and vampires in the real world."

"No, but I wish. They are so cool. Plus, wolves are my favorite animal. Wish I could have a pet wolf." She pouted at the end. Klaus seemed to be enjoying the conversation too much, but I couldn't do anything about it. Rebekah was blocking my path to her and she had at least ten times the strength I have.

"Well, love. They are all real. You see, I'm what you call a hybrid. Half werewolf, half vampire. I'm trying to make more like me, but I haven't been able to and I'm guessing it has something to do with Elena being alive since she had to die for me to become my true self. Are you following?"

"Yes, I'm not stupid Klaus. The blonde hair doesn't mean anything." She sassed him.

"Sorry, sweetheart. It's just usually people don't understand. So now, I'm stuck here in a high school, trying to turn a wolf. You're friend Bonnie is trying to figure out how to do it, but I'm not too sure if she will be able to figure it out."

"Is Bonnie a witch?" She asked.

"Yes. Tyler is a werewolf and your sister is a vampire as well." Well, shit. There goes my sister. I just got her back too.

"Caroline! You're a vampire and you didn't tell me! How dare you! You are showing me all your cool tricks later." What? Is my sister crazy? That's how she's reacting?

"You're not disgusted, love?"

"Why would I be? That's so cool! And a hybrid?! That's even more awesome! What can you do? Any cool things?" 

"You're not afraid of me? I could kill you." 

"No, I think you're awesome. And besides, anything could kill me, a human could, a wild animal, or even a dedicated duck probably could. I'm not going to be more dead a certain way. I'm just dead." She said with a shrug. We are going to have a long talk about this when we get out of here. Lillian, prepare yourself!

"Sweetheart, we are going to get along great!" He started smirking. 

"Aw look dimples!" She said poking them. "And I'm supposed to be afraid of you. Yea, no." 

"I don't think I'm going to be able to leave you here, love. You see I lost my best friend, but I think you would be perfect." His smirk grew in size.