Chapter twelve

I started to forget hope and the reason behind my presence.
Like honestly,I'm just suffering from living those days,dreaming to save a girl that I love but I'm sure this won't happen.
It's not a movie and we aren't in a cinema,It's not a play and we aren't in a theater.

This is a life and we are in reality.That's the truth.
We are on planet Earth.For me,it's the ugliest planet.

Why won't Sarah just adapt to her new life..sorry-I mean in her new hell.
Maybe,I didn't even love her!
Lots of stories are saying that love in a young age is not what it looks like.
You feel like it's love while it's just lust.

Maybe I like everything in her...and maybe I'm scared.
I'm losing hope probably.
My life is just a rollercoaster that lost its balance and crashed into the ground and there was just me in it.

I'm sure I won't leave her in this because she thought of me and that's actually beautiful.
To be someone's light in the dark is just so beautiful.
But,I feel like this is going to end really bad.

I looked through the window to see a policeman.
I took a breath.A deep one.

Shivered when I heard the bell.
Then looked at the mirror.
I look ugly and tired with yellow teeth that hasn't been washed for weeks so,I washed them then went downstairs.

"I'm going to Robert now,Son.Come at nigh,he missed you"Dad excused and warned.
Now I was alone with the police man who was once a mailman.

He looked at me.

"What a beautiful day?Your dad left"He informed with a smile.

"Yes,I didn't know that he will leave"I said.

"Let's go then"He said handling me a bag that was with him.
I opened it to see a uniform like his.

"That's the way to save her,you might get in trouble but,let's just try"He said and I nodded.

"Okay then"

_______

After long driving,sun disappeared but,moon lighten up our sky.

"Sarah is inside this building"He informed looking at me.
I kept looking.

A building which looks like a very old dirty theater.
As thinking of being this near to save someone,especially her; my heart stopped beating and started shaking,cooling my blood.
Feeling that I lost my balance in a moment with cold shaky tips then my stomach started aching and suddenly everything vanished and I'm fine.

We moved towards the back door as they usually enter from this one.

It was empty.
We looked around us.

Then heard a far angry voice shouting.
I looked at him scared.

He widened his eyes saying,"act normal"

I nodded and stood straight.
The voice was getting nearer as we were going deeper.

A long black haired man appeared shouting to a guy with messy hair.

"I don't know how this happened?"Said the guy loudly with a very familiar voice but,it was cracked and weak.
Simon.

"Is that Simon?"I asked the mail guy and he nodded.

"Disappear"He ordered and I went to the right.

"You,Did you find her?"I heard so I looked to see the mail guy standing straight.

"I didn't"He said and I entered an opened dirty room with a bed and a desk.

I looked to see the man going towards him shouting,"Go and find her then!"

"Wait!"Simon's voice was heard so I kept watching.

"He is the guy that helped her escape the previous time"He shouted and my heart was shaking as well as my legs.

I don't know what happened but,suddenly I heard a loud sound and the mail guy fell on the ground with a scream.

I focused to see the long man putting his gun in its place again while he was swimming in red as his chest was racing getting high and low.

I touched my chest feeling the bag of fake blood.

I looked at the room to notice a blue clothe on the bed.
A dirty clothe that was once a beautiful short dress that the girl I love wore.
I took it fast and hid behind the door.
It still looks like a dress but with a cut on the chest area and the back where was the zip.

A scene of how the dress was ripped off her body appeared in front of my sight blinding me.
I hate this world.

But if this dress is hers then where is she?

I remembered what the long man said about finding a girl but I shook my head.

She didn't escape, right?
Wait,why is Simon here?

Okay then.She escaped.