"We're leaving, come on," Percy pushed her into the room.

"Hey, stop it," she pushed him off, she closed the door. "What happened?"

"We're leaving, moth- Molly and Arthur are being prats, so we're leaving," Percy said, he walked into their closet, dragging out his suitcase and packing all of his clothes. He grabbed her suitcase and handed it to her.

"Woah, I'm not leaving," Grace said.

"Why not?" He asked. "Grace come on."

"No, Percy, why do we need to leave?" Grace asked.

"They're not listening to me," Percy said, walking to the dresser, collecting some clothes. "They're going to get in trouble."

"Percy, you're crying," she said.

Percy looked at the mirror, wiping his eyes. "No, I'm not."

"Percy, maybe you should rethink this a little," Grace walked over to him, rubbing his shoulders.

He slapped her hand, "I have thought this through!"

He kept packing his bag, he didn't notice at first but Grace had gone unusually quiet. He turned around and she was crying, clutching her hand.

"Why are you-"

"You hit me!" She yelled.

Percy's jaw dropped, he didn't realize it, he was just mad at Arthur, he didn't mean to hit her. "Oh my God... no, Grace, I'm so sorry."

He walked over toward her and tried to hug her but she stepped back. "Percy..."

"Grace, I didn't mean it," he said, hurt.

She wiped her tears off her face and started fiddling with her ring, she sat on the bed.

"Percy, you're scaring me, why would you want to leave?" Grace asked.

He frowned, "Why do you always take their side?!"

"I do not always take there side. Percy, why do you want to leave?!" She yelled.

"Be-" he choked. "Because... Grace, they're going to get in trouble, running around with Dumbledore. They're insulting the ministry, and the ministry... they're he only ones that understand me. I'm not letting them go to Azkaban, I lo- I don't want Ginny to see her parents go to Azkaban, it will destroy her... they're not going to listen to me, so we need to leave."

"Percy... it doesn't matter if they don't listen, there your family!" She yelled, standing up.

"AND WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT FAMILY?!" He yelled, walking up and putting his hand up, she flinched and looked at him, very hurt.

"FINE LEAVE! AND TAKE YOUR DUMB RING!" She cried, taking off her ring and throwing it at him.

"Grace..." he said, walking toward her. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean it."

"Like you didn't mean to HIT ME!" She screamed. "Get away from me!"

"Grace..." he said. "Grace you're going to get killed in Azkaban defending these liars!"