Molly stopped what she was doing in the kitchen and looked at Arthur.

"Did he say why?" Arthur asked.

"No... but I'm assuming that it's because I cooperated during the Mr Crouch situation," Percy said.

"Percy... you do know he doesn't believe He-Who-Should-Not-Be-Named has returned," Arthur said. "Maybe you should politely decline."

"Maybe you should stop believing in things Dumbledore tells you," Percy said.

"Percy! Bite your tongue," Molly said.

"Ron, Ginny, upstairs," Arthur said, Ron and Ginny complied and walked up the stairs. "Why shouldn't I be listening to Dumbledore?"

"They planned it from the beginning, Harry and Dumbledore, I would suggest father, that you stop running around with them," Percy said. "Before you get sent to Azkaban or worse... lose your job."

"I'm not going to lose my job, Percy," Arthur said.

"Don't talk to me like I'm a child!" Percy slammed his fists on the table. "I am not a child! And I'm not the one who can't support the family, it's not my fault you haven't been promoted."

"Percival Weasley," Molly warned.

"Oh shove off, mother," Percy said.

"Hey!" Arthur yelled. "Don't talk to your mum like that!"

Percy rolled his eyes, "If you end up in Azkaban or mother, I'd never forgive myself!"

"We're not going to Azkaban Percy!" Arthur shouted.

"Stop acting like I'm a child!" Percy yelled. "That's all you've ever done, you all treat me different because I'm ambitious! That's the way I am dad! You can't change me!"

"You know what I can change?!" Arthur yelled. "I can change your bloody reliance on the stupid ministry!"

Percy looked as if someone shot 10 puppies, "You take that back!"

"I will take nothing back!" He yelled.

"Well you know what!" Percy yelled. "I know where my loyalties lie! And I thought it was my family, but upon recent events that's changed!"

"What are you saying?!" Molly yelled.

"If you two are going to be traitors to the ministry! Then I'm going to make sure everyone knows, that I don't belong to you anymore!" He yelled. "I hate being a WEASLEY! A BLOODY WEASLEY MEANS YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE BRAVE AND FUNNY AND POPULAR! WELL IM NOT ANY OF THOSE THINGS! AND YOU ALL CAN'T ACCEPT THAT!"

"PERCY I HOPE YOU DON'T MEAN THAT!" Arthur yelled.

Percy wiped a small tear from his eyes and nodded, before running up the stairs.

"Percy, stop," Charlie stopped in the hall, and BAM! Percy socked Charlie right in the jaw.

"What the hell?!" Charlie yelled, holding his jaw.

Percy walked into his room and Grace was right at the doorway, Percy had tears in his eyes.

"Percy? I heard yelling, oh my God- are you alright?" Grace asked.