t w e n t y - s e v e n

Start from the beginning

Every seconds passed by as the elevator's going down felt like forever for Chaeyoung before she eventually reached the ground floor.

She quickly went out from the entrance and her eyes roaming around the area looking for her roommate until she eventually saw him standing at the end of the building.

But not for long as a taxi stopped in front of him and he quickly got in. "Yah Min Yoongi!"

Obviously he didn't hear her as the taxi drove away.

Hissing lightly, she glanced over at the road and to her luck another taxi was passing by so she quickly waved her arms up until the vehicle stopped.

She wasted no time and quickly got in.

"Sir, can you follow that taxi over there at the front? Make it quick, this is urgent" She impatiently said as she pointed at the taxi where Yoongi's in and they took off as well.

The ride eventually led Chaeyoung and Yoongi to stopping by the Han River. Seeing that Yoongi got off his taxi, Chaeyoung told her driver to wait and she also hopped off.

Chaeyoung kept a distance between her and Yoongi as they now walking at the side of the Han River.

Then her roommate took a stop and leaned his body forward at the fence, separating him from the river in front of them.

She also stopped as she stood at a certain distance from him while observing him.

Chaeyoung had no idea as of why she ended up here, standing a few steps away from her roommate but one thing's for sure, she's glad to see him.

But a problem for her was that, she's kind of afraid to approach him at this stage after he literally just stormed out of the apartment without even saying anything.

She knew that he acted like that because of the drinks that's placed at the table back in the living room so at some point she felt like it's all her fault and she wanted to apologize.

And apologize she will.

Chaeyoung gathered up some courage as she breathed in a sharp one before her legs found their strength to walk towards her roommate.

As she's one step away from Yoongi, she stopped as Yoongi immediately turned his head and the met eyes.

Her face plastered a concerned one while Yoongi plastered a poker one.

"H-Hey there... I was quite surprised to see you back there..." Chaeyoung broke the anxiously silent between them.

"Why are you here anyway?" Was the reply she got, but his tone was not edged with anger nor annoyance, instead he's just said it normally, like when he's talking to her seriously.

"I could ask the same to you..." She replied bravely before a light sigh just escaped Yoongi's lips.

"Can you leave me alone here? I want to be alone for a while" Yoongi replied as he turned his head back to face the Han river.

"Yoongi, don't be like this, if this is because of my friends back in the apartment... then I'm-"

"Chaeyoung please! Leave me alon-" Yoongi snapped a bit before he startled as Chaeyoung suddenly wrapped her arms around him and silenced him to the peak.

Her action immediately made his heart pacing fast against his chest...

"I'm sorry..." Chaeyoung whispered and made him confused.

"Yoongi I'm sorry.... I'm sorry that I said something bad regarding your parents,

I'm sorry for thinking that you have family issues with your parents,