50 Things I'd Like 2 Do B4 I Die Part 2

****Hey guys sorry I haven’t uploaded in a long time but I decided it's time I do a second part on this. I hope you enjoy it! COMMENT READ FAN VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!***

R3CAP:

I turned another page to find a bunch of stuff I had always wanted to do, good thing I numbered them. I had a total of –I looked through the pages– 49 things I have to do before I die. I sighed this is going to be hard. I went back to the first page and found number one.

#1. Go to school and make at least 3 friends.

Well at least this is going to be easy………..I think. At least this is a simple request, I probably had crazier things in here like go sky diving or something and I don’t think I’m going to enjoy that. I closed the notebook carefully so it wouldn’t be more damaged than it already was. I looked up to the computer screen to see a beach. I’ve never used a computer before, but I think I’m going to like it. The beach was beautiful. The ocean was a clear blue and the sun was shining brightly upon it. The sand looked like smooth grains of ivory that were sprinkled to surround the ocean. There were palm trees with coconuts growing and the leaves were a bright jade.

 It was a gorgeous sight; I wish I could go there. I closed my eyes for a second and pictured myself there. I opened my eyes. Hesitantly my hand reached out and touched the computer screen, I gasped at the coolness and rainbow colors that followed my fingertips. I touched again and gently traced the palm trees and the horizon. I leaned back in my chair feeling for one second that I was normal, that I didn’t have a disease; I was just a normal teenager.

I reached for my neck and felt it bare. My eyes widened in alert. Where was it?! I shot out of my chair and started searching my bed. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a flash of silver. I looked towards it and saw what I was looking for. It was a necklace I was given when I was born, by my dad before this all started and he left. It was a silver heart and carved on it was my name in cursive: Charity. I happily put it on; I thought I had lost it.

I went back to my desk. I would look through the computer later I thought as I turned the computer screen off. I grabbed my bowl and headed downstairs into the kitchen to clean it up.

After I scrubbed both my bowl and spoon clean I grabbed my journal and sat down in the nearest chair. I was about to look through when I just realized. What time does school start? I vaguely remembered my mom mentioning what time school started. Oh gosh why did I pay attention yesterday???? ……………oh yea. I closed the notebook and rushed upstairs almost tripping…twice. I spotted my cell phone on my desk where I last saw it and called mom right away.

“Hello? Charity? Is everything alright?” The little voice came from the phone.

“Yea mom, where is my school?”

“Right across the street, just keep walking until you hit a park and then it should be right by it”

“Where’s my bookbag?”

“It's by” Suddenly I heard a little noise and I couldn’t hear what she said for one second. Static, she was breaking up. “door” It was faint but I could still hear it.

“By the door?” I asked hesitantly. I heard a muffled yes come from her.

“What time does school start?”

“Sweetie you’re *static* -eaking up!”

“What time mom!?” I yelled slightly

“Seven *static*!”

“WHAT?!”

“*static, static*” Now I couldn’t hear anything! I heard a click on the other line. Oh crap I shut my phone closed. I sneaked a glance towards the clock, it was ten minutes to seven. Do you think she meant seven o’clock? I thought for a minute, if I do get there early I could always explore the school and get to know it. But what if I get there late? What if I get there too early and something happens? What if? Wait I just need to relax. I took a couple deep breaths. I can do this, I have to. I started to feel a little nauseated at the feeling of being the new girl. I sighed, defeated. I’ll take my chances. I looked in the mirror one last time. I remember when I was younger that they used to cut off all my hair for brain surgery. I thought I would never get to grow my hair back again. But then they finally realized that nothing was working, so they finally stopped. My deep, dark brown hair now reached all the way to the small of my back and had been cut in layers, I also had bangs the covered my forehead. I had a clear face and unusual eyes. I used to think they were like this because of my brain tumor but then I decided not. They were violet with very small flecks of black sprinkled on them. I began to like them. With that last look I turned away.