Locked In - Pt. 2

It was finally the day they were going to graduate college, and Chaeyoung couldn't be any happier. Soon, she will be married to the same girl who stole her heart when they were just fourteen, the same girl who she was cuddled up to at this very moment.

Lisa was sitting on the couch with her arm around Chaeyoung, who had her head resting on Lisa's chest, with their fingers intertwined. There's no other place either of them would rather be. Chaeyoung is astonished at how fast the years flew by. It seems like just yesterday they were both at the swim club as little 7 year olds, learning how to swim. Chaeyoung remembers everything about Lisa the moment she had seen her. Lisa was always a bit shorter than Chaeyoung, but had amazing long legs. She had bangs that hung down to her eyebrows, perfectly framing her small, round face. She had these deep brown eyes that captivated Chaeyoung each time they would interact with each other. Chaeyoung had no clue why Lisa had this effect on her, as they were both only clueless little seven year olds learning to swim. Years later, Chaeyoung soon became captivated by a different feature, but she didn't know why. When they entered middle school, Chaeyoung found herself always glancing to Lisa's amazing, full, pink lips.

Chaeyoung remembers when she had finally mustered up enough courage to initiate a conversation with Lisa. It was small talk, but still a conversation with a hottest girl a twelve-year-old Chaeyoung could ever lay her eyes on. They simply spoke about swim practice, and how the new drills Coach Kim had them doing were way too tiring. Although it was a simple conversation, it had both girls screaming on the inside. Everyone knew they liked each other. All except for Lisa and Chaeyoung.

Middle school went on like this. Lisa and Chaeyoung always itching to talk to each other, always having butterflies in their stomach.

When they reached high school, their feelings for each other only escalated from there. They became acquaintances, soon becoming friends. They were able to comfortably talk with one another. Chaeyoung remembers how things had drastically changed the day of the swim team bonding party. A good change though.

"You know, Lis..."

"What's up Chaengie?"

"I don't think we ever thanked Jennie enough for locking us in her bedroom freshman year. I mean look at us. We've been together for seven years now. We're engaged. We're graduating from our dream school together. This is all I could ever want and more. Do you ever think about what we would be if Jennie never locked us in her room when we were stupid little freshmen in high school?"

"No I don't think about what we would be if Jennie never locked us in there. You know why? Because I know for a fact that we belong together. If Jennie didn't lock us in her room together, I am absolutely confident that we would've come together another way. Jennie just gave us a little push. Gosh, Rosie I can't believe we've been together for 7 years. You know, my favorite thing is that we were each other's first everything. You were my first friend, my first love, my first kiss. When we made love to each other for the first time, I knew I would never let you go. Even if my life depended on it. The second you drifted off to sleep in my arms, I couldn't help but think about how perfect my life was. You looked so sweet, so beautiful. Too pure for this world. I just wanted to protect you with everything I had. Gosh, Rosie I'm still so in love with you. Do you remember the day we met?"

"Of course I do Lis. We met at the swim club when we were only 7 years old. How could I forget meeting someone like you?"

"Yeah, but do you remember the date?"

Chaeyoung seems like she is deep in thought when Lisa begins to speak again.

"It was May 7th. Now how about the day we were locked in Jennie's room together? The day I asked you to be my girlfriend? The day we both found out we were accepted into our dream school? The day I asked you to be my wife?"

Chaeyoung feels tears stinging her eyes, threatening to fall down her cheeks. Lisa had remembered the exact day they met. May 7th. Chaeyoung wondered how she had never noticed any of this. The day they were locked in that room together. May 7th, seven years after they met. The day Lisa asked Chaeyoung to be her girlfriend. September 7th. The day they were accepted into their dream college. May 7th. The day Lisa proposed to her. May 7th. Everything significant to them had magically landed on the 7th day of the month.

"L-Lis... How did you?"

"I didn't plan any of that. I guess it was just a coincidence. But I like to call it fate. It reminds me that we were definitely meant to be together. And you know what else? Tell me what day you planned our wedding to be."

"May 7th. Oh my God Lisa."

"You see? that's how I know we were meant for each other. And to top it off, today is June 7th. And we're graduating college together. It's just crazy."

Chaeyoung lets out soft happy sobs into Lisa's chest as the younger girl caresses her hair and whispers sweet things into her ear, letting her know how much she loves her.

A/N- Ok I know this is honestly really bad and not as good as the first, but it's currently 1 AM and i'm patiently waiting for the red velvet and stray kidz comeback YALL I AM NOT READY MY WIG IS BOUT TO BE SNATCHED

But I think I might make a third part which focuses on their life after marriage. Like building a family together?? Idk. Let me know if I should??