Part 8: Why Needles?

Thomas pov

Why did there have to be so many needles? I mean seriously couldn't people find better ways to do this. Like the stuff that little kids get, you know the stuff up the nose. Not that, that's pleasant either. Anyway, today was the day that all three hundred of us had to get shots and checkups. The kids went first, luckily there was no screaming, WICKED didn't do much to the little kids.

Then, up next was the teenagers, most of the teenagers are gladers. This is going to be fun, notice the sarcasm. At first, it was all good, no screaming, no injured doctors. Well, that was up until they had to give numbing shots to fix gashes, stab wounds, bullet holes, and broken bones. The next 2 hours was me, Minho, Brenda, and Jorge rushing around trying to calm down the hysterical teens.

I insisted that we went last after the adults because they also had some crazy trust issues. After they were done, it was finally our turn. Minho had a fractured wrist, and his collarbone was broken in two places. Brenda had two bullet wounds on her side along with a sprained ankle. Jorge was actually pretty much fine except a broken wrist. Finally, it was my turn.

"Holy crap! This kid should be dead!" one of the doctors exclaimed.

"Well tell me what's wrong with me," I growled

" Um, well you see your arm is broken in three spots, you have a serious head wound, you have multiple stab wounds, and it appears that a bullet punctured your lungs. You should be dead!" he said meekly. "We need to get you into surgery right away!" 

That my friends is how I ended up in surgery for 6 hours.

Hey guys, sorry this is such a short chapter! Wish me luck school is starting a day after tomorrow *faints* anyway don't forget to comment and vote,  comment your fav movie!