Chapter 6- Can I have your number?

A/N: Don't play the music right now :)

__

I blinked.

Collin?

Nop... my mind blanked again.

Was he in my literature class? What kind of ignorant prick am I? How had I genuinely never noticed? What the fuck.

"Were partners"

I turned around to meet Collins electric blue-green eyes.

Right, you oblivious idiot.

"Yeah," I confirmedly dumbly. I was still frowning.

"I never realized..."

"That we have literature together?" he offered. I nodded and he let a small smile slip,

"You kinda live in your own bubble"

Right.

"Well, I'll see you in English then?"

I nodded once again. I had a weird way of losing my tongue when he was around.

"Yeah... see you."

He nodded and then walked off. For a while, I stood there, outside the Ms. Hedglend's class, trying the process the fact that we had Literature together.

__

For Dinner Pan suggested we order Chinese because it was Demi's favorite, however; she was still upstairs in her room when the food arrived.

I took out a few plates, cups and cutlery for dinner. Pan set the takeout bag on the table and pressed her lips together.

"Hey Bred."

I raised my eyes in silent askance. Now she was gonna talk.

My sister bit her bottom lip. "I was a real prick yesterday."

"I know"

"I'm so sorry. I was really freakin' stressed Bred. I shouldn't have snapped"

I kept quiet knowing my silence was pissing her off. She pulled a face, "Bred stop, you know this is hard for me..."

I did. Pan wasn't one to apologize, she was the definition of stubborn.

I finally gave in. "Pan you know if something stressing you out or some shit, talk to someone."

"I know, I know. Fucking dick move to lash out at you and Demi huh? I messed up. Sorry," she apologized sincerely.

I nodded.

Pan sighed deeply. "Bred."

No reply.

"Bred," she tried again.

I made an exasperated "tch" sound, "What?"

"Say you forgive me," she pleaded, taking the food containers out of the paper takeout bag.

"I forgive you, I forgive you," I mumbled feeling bad. I know what your thinking. Me? Feeling bad? When she snapped my head off for no reason? My answer: can't fucking help it.

No matter how angry or bitchy Pan will ever get, I'll always love her. She's irreplaceable and so freakin' important to me.

In all honesty, watching her get hurt, hurts me. Especially since I don't even know how to help her. That's the things about us though; Pan and I could be as snappy and cold as we wanted but we weren't monsters. Yes, surprise, surprise, we did care for each other. However, we didn't display affection like other siblings.