Chapter Ten

I'm baaaccckkkkk! No more summer school, yaaaayyyy! So now, I am going to try to update every other day so I have one full day for writing and the other day will be for editing and updating. 

And I have decided that the ship name for Joelle and Harry is Hoelle!

=====================

CHAPTER TEN

A course of mumbles and groans wake me up from my sleep. I open my eyes and blink a few times to clear the blurriness in my vision. As I do so, Harry's face gets clearer and clearer with each blink. When it is finally clear, I see and feel that Harry's arm is on my waist while mine is resting on his chest. Harry's eyes open up after a few seconds and when we both realize what is happening we sit up and put our hands to our sides. Our cheeks are burning a bright pink colour. 

"Good morning." I say with my croaky voice. I bend my head down with embarrassment and look up to look at Harry. 

His hair is wild, going in all directions and covering his face. He is squinting a bit from just waking up and his lips are still plump as ever. He looks a bit pale but I guess that is from it being winter and it is cold. Nevertheless, Harry looks beautiful as always. And waking up with him by my side makes me heart flutter uncontrollably. 

"Morning, Joelle." His voice is huskier and raspier which makes my stomach do even more back flips. I love the way is comes out so quiet that a few letters are soundless. 

We stay seated in our spots while looking at each other. A shy smiling is plastered on his face and his cheeks are still pink coloured. I reach up and push some of his hair that is covering his face. 

"Thanks." He smiles at me. 

"No problem." I say. 

He continues looking at me and I bet I look hideous. I bet there are dribble stains on the sides of my mouth and I bet my hair is a tangled mess. I look down, not wanting him to see me in this state and start to use my hands to wipe my face. 

"What are you doing?" He asks clueless. When I feel like my face is cleaner, I start to fix my hair. "It's just me, I bet I look even more of a mess. Plus you always look beautiful no matter what." I stop what I am doing and put my hand down to my side. I look at Harry and see he is slightly blushing but doesn't regret what he is saying. I feel my cheeks burning up. 

"Thank you." My heart is pumping so fast that I feel it is going to explode in any second.

I feel like kissing him, right here, right now. With him calling me beautiful, my love for him just greatens and I just want to kiss him. No, not want - need. I need to kiss him. 

My heart is pumping faster as we look at each other. I have never kissed any boy in my life. Never ever. I don't know what to do or how to do it, but I just go for it. 

I put my hands on Harry cheeks. His eyes widen a bit at my touch but I ignore it and slowly start to lean in. I stare at his pink lips while I lean in and then Harry's face. His eyes are still wide, so stroke my thumb on his cheek near the corner of his mouth. He seems to have relaxed at my touch because he closes his eyes and puts his hands around my torso. I close my eyes and then I feel the contact of our lips touching. 

Right then I feel like I was about to faint or collapse because of how hard my heart was pumping, but I seemed to have pulled through it because I still feel his warm lips on mine. The feeling is indescribable. It is beyond compared to what I have always dreamt of. Our lips are touching so delicately and so softly that it feels like it isn't happening. But I feel the warmth of his lips and his hands and his chest on mine that I know it is actually happening.