Chapter Three

I finally updated! Whooohoooo!! 

Enjoy the chapter!! xx.

==========================

CHAPTER THREE

Monday finally rolled around. The same routine goes on like every other day. Reach school forty-five minutes before school starts to spend those relaxing minutes in my corner of the library listening to music and closing my eyes. 

When the bell rings, I saunter off to class. Today though, I have Chemistry first. The test was fairly easy, I am pretty confident I am going to get the mark I am aiming for; ninety percent or higher. With all that studying, I feel like it paid off and I am proud about that.  

When lunch finally arrives, I make my way directly to the library, through the swarm of students. Something I've learned here is that you have to be confident. All the students have their back straight and chin high in the air, they have a vibe of confidence and that's one thing that you need to have in order to survive. I want to be confident, oh I want to be so badly, but I just can't. All these people intimidate the shit out of me, especially since I'm not the tallest girl around. I just feel like I don't belong. How could I be confident when I am really not, I can't fake something like that. And that's what makes people pick on me. I'm such an easy target. I might as well wear neon yellow clothes with a bulls eye target in the center of my shirt.  

I survive the pushing and shoving and eventually enter the peaceful aura. Some students are looking for books, others are on the school computers or on their own laptop at the desks studying. It's so peaceful! I wave and smile at the librarian, Ms. Hudson as she waves and smiles back.  

I walk over to my spot in the corner of the library where no one else can see me and take out my food. Usually no one is suppose to eat in the library, but I've talked to Ms. Hudson many times before and she understands me so she lets me eat here as long as I clean up after myself. She is one of the kindest old lady I have known and I am grateful she works here.  

As I munch on my turkey sandwich, I pull out my maths homework to complete so I don't have to carry this heavy textbook home. Before the bells ring, I manage to complete all but two questions. I'll do that in the morning tomorrow, I make a mental note.   

My next classes are boring and annoying, taking notes and listening to my teacher talk and talk about stuff I am not so interested in. I much rather be at home watching Sherlock than be here. When the bell rings again for the last class of the day I take a gulp. English. I make my way through the crowd, looking down at my converse. Occasional shoves are the usual since I don't dare to look up.   

When the class comes into view, I stop walking to calm myself down a bit before taking a hesitant step in. My stomach is churning, I feel sick, I don't want to be here. I look down as I make my way to my seat and sit down. My bag is still on my shoulder since it gives me a feeling of security. Abbey and Sophie wander in the class and sit behind me.  

"He's so hot!" Sophie says.  

"I know right! I just feel like grabbing him and snogging the life out of him." I scrunch my face up in disgust. I am so glad that my back is towards them so I am free to roll my eyes and such from their voices.  

"Mhmm. I want to squeeze that arse of his." My eyes widen in horror. "Connor is just freaking hot!"   

I see Harry step inside the room, eyes on the floor, as he goes to the back of the class. Today he's wearing a red plaid shirt, unbuttoned, with a grey shirt underneath. He is wearing his usual black skinny jeans but today he has his brown boots on. He still looks the same, lifeless.