I look to my friends and they still gazing that person. My nose and cheeks are being red. The guests are still looking me. Oh... Ah... Um... 

I silently walk towards my friends, and Louis is still gazing me... Idiots are still looking that person!! Why? My friend do this to me?

I'm standing behind my friends, because they are busy to gaze that person. I twitched my lips. And waiting for their attention...  Daisy, Kate, Jasmine and Charlotte are very selfish, stingy,  greedy, self-seeking friends... 

Daisy is a princess of Alynthi, she is the only daughter of King Alex and is very fortunate. Kate is a princess of Findara, she has a elder bother and she is betrothed with prince Henry...

Charlotte is a princess of Zariya and she has 12 brothers and one step sister, her parents had died some years ago, but her stepmother takes care of her and her siblings.

 And Jasmine is the princess of  Cantrick. This Kingdom is very away from Elsiora. That's why she don't come here too much. Or join us too much.  

Daisy turned towards me, when she become banal of that. 'Um...' She shows a stupid smile to me. 

'Hey look Genevieve is here!' She uttered, while waving her hand. And I nodded very slowly, while showing a queer smile.

And then Charlotte and Jasmine immediately turned towards me, after listening Daisy. And uttered, 'Um... Hello.'   

'Kate!!!' I howl with a tone of voice. And she turned towards me rapidly, while yelling with light voice, 'Ah!' 

'Oh... Genevieve! You scared me! Uf...' 

I roll my eyes. And my attention goes towards their dresses. I am gazing them from up and down, because they are wearing heavy dresses... And heavy jewelry. Daisy is wearing pink dress with many pearls, Kate is wearing golden yellow colored dress with red leases... 

Charlotte is wearing white milk colored dress with a cape and a bow. Jasmine is wearing royal red blood color dress with yellow, white, pink color flowers, leases and bows. 

That is too much... They are quiet beautiful, but their choice is very awful. Really... They are looking very queer. 

They all come close to me and Kate uttered, 'Who was that person?' While rolling her eyes. 

'Who?' I get muddled because of Kate's question.

'Don't be so pure or innocent, we are talking about that handsome.' She declared, while showing a strange smile. 

'I still don't get your point?' I interrogated and look in their selfish eyes. They started looking each other and then Charlotte uttered, 'Um... Let me guess, your crush? Huh?' I am looking them with fully muddled faces.

'Who? Louis.' I uttered, while looking Louis, who is talking with his parents. 

'Ah... No! Your lover. Or may be you love him!' Jasmine stated and my attention goes to that bilious person. But still I am quiet... 'Um... Whom you all are talking about?' 

'Uf... Um... How I tell you?' Jasmine is looking around and thinking, 'Yea! Who shocked you. You were looking in his eyes. And smiling without any reason! Or...' Before she babble more, I yell, 'Ridiculous! Jasmine! I don't expected that words from you!' 

I am not looking  them. I am rid of them of their dramas, acting. They think that I love someone, but I am keeping it secret. Why should I will do this? If it is right! So it's fine, it is my personal life, I can't share with them. But I don't love someone.