Intro

Hi, my name is Niki Dawn. I'm a 17 year old street magician so it's hard to get taken seriously at this age. My parents died in a house fire and I don't get on with my mothers parents (the only people who could look after my little sister and I) so I moved or ran away to America, taking only a pack of cards and my car, which is my pride and joy.

I race, street races, driving has always been one of my favourite things. I was driving from the age of 6 round the back of my dad's garage so I grew up around cars. Magic became a part of my life much later, when I was 13, I saw a magic show and instantly fell in love with the idea. I got home and picked up a pack of cards and haven't looked back.

I love card throwing. I've always had a bit of a vicious streak, not in a nasty way but I can fight and look out for myself, throwing cards is fun. I do a lot of sleight of hand work and some illusions. I just love the stunned faces of an audience when I perform.

Magic really brought me out of my shell. I used to be shy and quiet, but I'm so much more confident with a pack of card shuffling in my hands, it's like they give me instant confidence. Well, enough about me for now. This is my story.

a/n. This is my first proper story, so comment on how to improve and stuff would be great. I don't own any of the characters except Niki & I'm sorry for the slow updates!