Chapter 10: Stalker

Mulai dari awal

Yeah, I know that it's cheap,
not like gold in your dreams,
but I hope that you'll still wear it.

Yeah, the ink may stain my skin,
and my jeans may all be ripped.
I'm not perfect, but I swear,
I'm perfect for you.

..and there's no guarantee,
that this will be easy.
It's not a miracle ya need, believe me.
Yeah, I'm no angel, I'm just me,
but I will love you endlessly.
Wings aren't what you need, you need me.

There's a house on the hill,
with a view of the town,
and I know how you adore it.
So I'll work everyday,
through the sun, and the rain,
until I can afford it.

Yeah, your friends may think I'm crazy,
cause they can only see,
I'm not perfect, but I swear, I'm perfect for you.

..and there's no guarantee,
that this will be easy.
It's not a miracle ya need, believe me.
Yeah, I'm no angel, I'm just me,
but I will love you endlessly.
Wings aren't what you need, you need me.

Ink may stain my skin,
and my jeans may all be ripped.
I'm not perfect, but I swear,
I'm perfect for you.

..and there's no guarantee,
that this will be easy.
It's not a miracle ya need, believe me.
Yeah, I'm no angel, I'm just me,
but I will love you endlessly.
Wings aren't what you need, you need me.

There's a shop down the street,
where they sell plastic rings,
for a quarter a piece, I swear it.
Yeah, I know that it's cheap,
not like gold in your dreams,
but I hope that you'll still wear it.

"I love you, I'll love you for a thousand more lifetimes." I promise him before pressing a soft kiss to his lips. My phone rings and kills the moment.

He pulls back and I give him a consolation kiss before picking up the burner phone.

"Who has this number other than you?" I ask him hesitantly.

"No one, no one should." He says. He holds out his hand for the phone. I hand it to him, "This is Orson grill, if you kill it, we'll grill it. This is Sean." He pauses while the other person talks, "Yes ma'am, we will cook venison if your getting the game." He has a huge grin on his face as I walk up to stand next to him. He tucks me under his arm, and I rest my head against his shoulder wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Oh, sir, I'm sorry, I've called the wrong number." The woman's voice is muffled.

"That's okay ma'am, have a great day." He hangs up and I finally break out into a fit of giggles and Axl is laughing too. He wraps me safely in his arms and we walk back to the couch. "I'm exhausted, I'm going to go back to my room and crash."

"Goodnight Axl." I look into his eyes finding nothing but affection and love.

"Goodnight Kate." He kisses me softly before going into the adjoining room and closing both doors. I get ready for bed and find the Gideon Bible in drawer. I read for a while before I start to fall asleep. I put the Bible on my night stand turning off the light and closing my eyes for the night. Sleep takes me slowly.

"House keeping!"

"Just a minute!" I call back. I race to get ready and put my things away. I grab the burner phone and walk out, Axl is already in the hall.

"Ready for class? Breakfast is on me." He kisses my temple and takes my hand. "All your books are in my car."

"Have I told you that I love you?" I ask him kissing his cheek. "Because I do."