People, People and More People

Shimmer and I make it to break at 10:15. I really hope nobody notices that we weren't in our classes.

"Yo dude! Where were you?" Brayden comes out of no where. I scream a little but quickly stop.

"Jesus B-brayden, you almost gave m-me a heart attack!" I yell.

"Your welcome. Hey, who's this?" He points to shimmer.

"Her name is S-shimmer"

"Hey!" Shimmer says "I love meeting people. I actually met Dipper in the hallway when I was looking for my pet. He helped me to find him! See?" Shimmer holds up Dash

"I see, so that's why you weren't here earlier." Brayden concludes.

"I thought you skipped class but obvi-" Brayden gets cut off "WHAT THE ACTUAL ****?!?" Brayden screams. A huge bear runs into the room and almost runs over me when I say

"STOP AND I WON'T HURT YOU!" The bear looks at me with a skeptical look and bites my arm. I keep in the pain and everyone around me gasps.

"I d-don't care how much you h-hurt me. Just don't hurt a-anyone else...now w-what's wrong?" The bear let's go of my arm.

"Rawr." She says

"Someone a-attacked you? Who?" I asked

"Growl..." She replied.

"I-I don't who that i-is, but once I figure it out I will g-get you justice. I p-promise. Now can you please stop h-hurting people?" I ask the bear.

"Rawr" The bear says and then runs away.  I immediately was swarmed by my friends.

"OMG!! Are you ok?" Shimmer says

"I-Its fine, really. I-I'm ok." I say

"No you're not!" Brayden yells

"J-just get me some bandages and quit yelling...p-please." I say and Shimmer runs to the nurses office and gets gauze and bandages the quickly runs back and gives it to me.

"Here. I hope I got the right stuff." She says. I look at the stuff she received and looked back at her.

"Its perfect" I reassure her and smile. She smiles back and I sit down on the stage steps while putting the gauze on my wound and then bandaging it. As soon as I'm done I see Mabel and her roommates bust through the door.

"I heard my brother got hurt! Where is he!" Mabel yells. Everyone spreads apart to show me sitting on the stage steps. Mabel walks to me with Gemma and Red following. Everyone is staring now.

"M-Mabel! Y-you know I d-dont like attention!" I whisper-yell

"Sorry. I was just worried." She says and sits beside me.

"I was just doing my job. Y-you didnt have to worry..." I reassure

"Job?" Shimmer, Brayden, Gemma, and Red say.

"Long story." Mabel tells them. I'm feeling anxious. Usually when I feel anxious, I sing. But I can't sing with this many people around...

"Mabel....I'm feeling anxious...." I whisper to her. She has an expression of fear as she realizes what is happening.

"Dipper and I have to go do something really quick..um, we'll be right back!" Mabel tells everyone then drags me behind the stage curtain.

"Ok, dip n' dots. No one is back here, and some one told me that its sound proof back here unless you use the speakers. So sing until you feel calm... I'll look out for anyone who's coming ok?" She Looks really worried for me so I tell her thank you for helping me. I sit down at a piano I find and start to sing.