Attack on Titan OC

(Jontorea)

Name : Slade Wolfgang
* Age : 21
* Race : Titan-Shifter
* Grade Rank : 1st Rank
* Regiment : Scout Corp
* Quot : "Wolves and Soldiers aren't that different... There both stronge by themselves but when there with a pack... There almost unstoppable."
* Pic of the person :

* Titan Name : The Wolf Titan* Hight : 17 meters (on all fours)20 Meters (on two legs)* Titan Traits :

* Hight :
17 meters (on all fours)
20 Meters (on two legs)
* Titan Traits :

- Normally walk/runs on all fours
(but can walk on two legs)
(this also make him faster than any normal titan and possibly the female titan)

- Hard Skin (his skin changes from the light brown to a light grey color and that means his defense is as stronge as that of the armored titans bone plates)

- Relies on his fangs and his claws for all attacks

- Perfect night vision

- Heighten Senses (his hearing, sight, and taste are increased ten fold)

- 86 Years (this titan dose not live like other titan-shifters instead of living 13 years he live by dog years meaning that the 13 years a normal titan-shifter live are turned into 86 years giving this titan the nickname the oldest titan)

* Pic of titan :

* Titan BackStory : the wolf titan was always on humanity's side and throw out the history of the people behind the walls the wolf titan is just a bedtime story that parents tell children

* Titan BackStory : the wolf titan was always on humanity's side and throw out the history of the people behind the walls the wolf titan is just a bedtime story that parents tell children... But for the scouts and a few garrisons they have see a titan running on all fours in the moon light with glowing yellow eyes either killing or eating other titans and heard the howls of what where originally thought to be a wolf. Almost everytime the humans got close it just ran. But in strange occurrences during the day less than a handful of scout have been saved by a titan covered in fur.

Love Interest :

Name : Rose-Mary Atles
NickName : Rose
* Age : 21
* Race : human
* Rank : 3rd rank
* Regiment : Scout Corp
* Quote : "Take the spirit that they had and let it burn your desire to fight!"
* Pic of the person : (chage the garrison logo with the Scout's)

Name : Rose-Mary AtlesNickName : Rose* Age : 21* Race : human* Rank : 3rd rank* Regiment : Scout Corp* Quote : "Take the spirit that they had and let it burn your desire to fight!"* Pic of the person : (chage the garrison logo with the Scout's)

(Jontorea) END!

#KnightsOfJontorea
#TheWolfTitan