Hunted by creepypasta's: Introduction

The names Tsubomi Kido, I moved into a small town, in Alabama, around 3 months ago. I daydream a lot, love music, drawing and acting, and I also love to watch horror movies and read horror stories like creepypasta's.

The whole town says that the creepypasta characters lurk inside the forest next to our town, where they have a worn down mansion of their own. They also say that slender man is the leader of all of them, since he is the oldest living creepypasta around and who is the longest living murderer of both children and adults.

I couldn't say that I believe it, but I do dream about entering the forest and finding the creepypasta's in their house, and try to prove this wrong, maybe even right if I have luck.

My daydreaming was interrupted by the buzzing of my phone. My friend, Midnight, sent a Skype message to me and a few of our other friends. She wanted to meet us at the entrance of the forest, so she can tell us something in person.

I suddenly laughed at the fact that she said that, because I knew she is one of the lazy friends I have. So I got my BMX bike, and rode to the entrance of the forest.

After twenty minutes of riding my bike, I quickly stopped my bike. I almost fell off, but caught my balance. I was shocked that everyone was there.

Lillian, Bobby, Midnight, Danny, Star and Shintaro. All there before me. I wasn't really aiming to see all of them at once, but of course I knew Midnight was there first.

After I stumbled off of my bike, I forced myself to say something. I didn't want to be the biggest fool of the group, not saying anything during this meeting in front of the forest.

"Hey Midnight!"

"Hey!"

"So..... Why did you want us to meet you in front of this place??"

I was confused... I didn't understand why she was doing this.

"I wanted to tell you guys that we are going to camp out in the forest!! I called your parents and asked them if you guys can participate in this camping thing, and they agreed! There is a camping sight that's already set up, so all we need is our tents and some stuff and that's it!!"

Midnight was SUPER excited to go into the forest, but all of us were weirded out and didn't know why she wanted to do this whole camping thing.

"Wait.... Wait.... WAIT!!! Are you saying, WE are going to camp out in there?!?!" Lillian said with such a surprise, that we all were agreeing with her and we wanted to know badly.

"Uh...." Midnight was in mid thought with such confusion why we wanted to know so badly. "Yeah.... Man you guys are so nosy at times and have such confusion."

Midnight can be over sensitive at times, since she's the co-leader and I'm the leader of our gang and we have to follow what we need to do.

"It's a deal!" All of us said at once, since we knew that Midnight was ready to put us to our senses with her already stern face.

After we made it a deal, we split and went back to our homes. But I stopped my bike, I was half way near my house when I felt like something wasn't right. I looked back, I knew everyone was back home because our homes were on the same block and some across each other.

I felt like someone or something was watching and hearing our whole conversation, maybe even two people. I could barely see two shady figures in the forest, but could make out the outlines of the bodies. Looked like Hoodie and Masky, those two bastards who work with slender because they're two of his proxies.

I wanted to send a Skype message to everyone about what I saw in the forest, but I kept it a secret, since I don't want to creep everyone out and cut the deal.

Once home, I packed some things up for tomorrow, since my parents informed me that it was tomorrow. I was so pissed off that Midnight didn't tell us that it was tomorrow, but of course I knew that everyone else's parents would inform them too about the camping trip thingy being tomorrow.

So, I knew it wouldn't be a big deal about being so pissed off at Midnight. So I forgot about it. I plopped myself on my bed, plugged in my computer, and started watching anime under the sheets.

After an hour of two of watching some anime episodes, I went on to watching some weird 1 hour or 2 hour vine videos on YouTube. Oh how I LOVED vines. They would always make me smile.

Then, after four hours of watching those 1-2 hour vine YouTube videos, it was already 8 PM. My mom didn't even bother to tell me it was late, because she knew I was under the sheets either watching YouTube or some anime I liked.

I unplugged my computer, turned it off and put it on the desk. After yawning and stretching my ass off, I completely turned the lights off in my room and went to bed.

All I knew is that when I went to bed, everyone was asleep before me and didn't want to disturb my video controversy before they went to sleep.

And I knew that before I went to bed, I wanted to dream about some anime and creepypasta, also about going into the forest and finding those creepypasta characters.