07. Gods.

Lisa quickly got up to dress up and headed outside leaving a sleeping Rosé behind.

-----

Momo was handcuffed, cursing heaven and earth for such luck. She couldn't move her hand to punch the girl in front of her.

"Jihyo, I swear Lisa thought it's the right amount of money-"

She was silenced by a slap on her face, making her boil in anger.

"Call me God Jihyo, if you may" The girl smiled teasingly.

Momo kept silent, in hopes her mate would get there soon. Which indeed was the case.

"Take your fucking money Park" Lisa stormed in, pissed off. She threw a bag at her and went straight to remove the Japanese girl's cuffs.

Jihyo stood there for a couple of seconds then nodded towards the bag. Her crew quickly gathered around to count the money.

Jihyo was the leader of one of the biggest gangs in town, she knew how to deal with business, she was the smartest of them all.

"In exchange, where's the damn box?" Lisa shouted, growing impatient.

"Don't you raise your voice in here" One of the guards there threatened.

"It's okay Tzuyu" Jihyo rose her hand to stop her from any further actions "The box is right here Manoban"

Suddenly, two huge guys came in with bats in their hands. Lisa and Momo understood exactly what was going on. They were being fooled.

"I'm sorry ladies, I couldn't get you the right amount of drugs, so I got you 2 packs of pills instead" Jihyo laughed evilly.

Momo was holding Lisa back, she didn't want to get beaten up. She was staring at her and the other one nodded. They both accepted the offer.

Tzuyu handed them the packs and they closed the case immediately. They were heading outside when Lisa decided to throw a wink at Tzuyu who kept a stern face.

They exited the building and started walking, it was 03 AM already.

"Owow, I have good news and bad news, what do you want to listen first?" Lisa smirked.

"The good news"

"Well, the money I gave them is fake... Like I knew they'd play this game. If Jihyo is God then I am Satan" Lisa shrugged.

The Japanese girl walking beside her was stunned, because she would never think of such a cruel idea. Typical Momo.

"Now the bad news..." Lisa sighed "I think when she finds out, she'll haunt us and kill us"

"The fuck do you mean she'll kill us?" Momo teased "She'll kill you"

When Lisa glared at her she only chuckled, she was obviously joking. Lisa was her ride or die, she would never betray her.

"Momo I'm serious" Lisa stopped to stare at her "She'll find where we work, it's not that hard to find a big ass YG building anyways"

Momo nodded and continued walking. The silence between them was not awkward at all, they both were thinking of a way to solve this problem, but none of them actually managed to find an idea; they were both tired. They decided to go in their separate ways and promised to figure it out the day after.

-----

"What do you mean it's not real?" Jihyo snapped at Tzuyu.

"You can check it yourself" The Taiwanese girl handed her the money.