Plans

#2 forthbeam 26/11/18 (okay, I honestly don't know how it got no 2 under forthbeam category but thank you so much!!)

"Shit, I can't do it anymore!" Dom slumped on the canteen bench, panting heavily.

"Me too!" Ek cried as he sat beside Dom.

"Same here," Nut agreed.

All three men were Engineering juniors of the university. They heard all about the monstrosity that the freshmen had to endure every year during their so-called orientation month but never in their wildest dream could they imagine that it was THIS hard.

Their hazing leader, a muscular scary looking guy was a fourth-year senior name P'Forth. Fourth years weren't supposed to hold the position as the leader but for some weird reason, he held the position for two years. TWO WHOLE YEARS. That was a record anyone had yet to achieve. Together with his deputy, the handsome yet cool P'Ming, both ruled the engineering faculty with their iron fists.

"Dom," Ek said, placing an elbow on his friend's shoulder. "We cannot go on like this."

Dom nodded. "This is only our second day. We have two weeks to go before we finish the orientation. My body is sore from all the push-ups and running we had to do."

Nut pulled himself up from the ground and took his seat in front of Ek and Dom. "Yeah, why the hell is P'Forth so scary? If looks could kill, we'd be dead now."

"P'Ming is no different. Not as fierce or as strict as P'Forth but –," Ek halted and shuddered when he remembered how the deputy hazer made everyone do chain push-ups.

"Arg! Why did Engineering students had to go through hazing? My friends who went into Economics or Accountancy had ice breaking activities—FUN ICE BREAKING ACTIVITIES," Dom emphasized the last sentence to make his point.

"As far as I know, only Engineering had this. Supposed to toughen us up." Ek said, wiping the sweat off his forehead. "What are we, military trainees?" he scoffed.

Nut grabbed a bottle of water from his backpack and gulped it down. "This cannot go on, we have to find a way to stop this madness."

"How?" Dom asked. "All juniors had to go through hazing, unless we had medical letter from the hospital stating that we are physically unfit."

Nut was average on his looks but he had the best brain among the three. "We can't go through the normal way, idiots. Let's gather information about P'Forth and P'Ming."

"—So you can use the information to threaten them?"

Nut hit Dom on his head. "Idiot. You have to know who we're dealing with. You think P'Forth and P'Ming would allow themselves to be blackmailed? Do you want to die or what?"

"Your handsome face doesn't match your brains, Dom," Ek said.

"Then what is your plan?" Dom asked, rubbing his forehead.

"Let's ask the sophomores or the seniors how we can deal with this better. I happen to know a third-year senior."

Ek and Dom merely nodded their heads.

"OI, freshmen! What the hell are you doing there in the canteen?"

It was the head hazer. Standing tall at 6 feet two, he crossed his muscular arms over his body. If anyone didn't know better, they would that thought Forth was the military captain.

The trio stood up and quickly wai-ed their senior. "P'Forth. We were just getting a drink."

"Getting a drink? Did you have permission to drink?" Forth barked.

"No --- no."

"Louder, I can't hear you!" Forth barked.

"NO P'Forth! We're sorry!" they almost screamed.

"Leaving before the activity ended, drinking without permission and disrespecting your seniors – this is NOT how freshmen should behave!"

Ek, Nut and Dom gulped. Shit, they're in for a punishment!

"What's wrong, P'Forth?"

Ah shit. Now the deputy is here.

"Ai'Ming. Your juniors snuck off without permission," Forth said, without looking at Ming.

Ming circled them before crossing his arms. "So, you want to be rebels and have the others follow you, eh?"

They shook their head in horror.

Ming took his place next to Forth and smiled. "P'Forth, looks like we're too soft."

Forth agreed. "I'll leave this to you. I need to pick Beam up."

To the trio's surprise, Ming's features turned softer. "That means P'Kit is done too. How come you get to pick P'Beam and I had to work?" He grumbled.

Forth smirked before smacking Ming's shoulders. "Senior privileges," he said and walked away. He took a few steps, halted. He turned back at Ming.

"And being a good senior, I'll pick up Kit too."

Ming, obviously in a foul mood after the conversation, looked at Ek, Nut and Dom. "You three! Run the 10 laps!"

"Ten?" Dom muttered. The track in their university was a Olympic size running track!

"P'Ming, please, we're so tired. Can we –," Ek started but quickly zipped his mouth when he notice Ming's sharp gaze zeroed on him.

"Didn't you hear what I said?"

Ek straightened his back. "Yes P'Ming!"

"Now, GO!"

As Ek, Dom and Nut carried out their punishment, all three had the same question.

Who the hell was Beam and Kit?

*Surviving Hazing Week Part 1-End* 

My first attempt in a Thai BL fanfic. Self beta-ed. The only beta I had was from the Japanese Yaoi fandom so she's not familiar with 2moons. Thanks for reading guys!