𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐢𝐭

He was walking towards his next class with Katie and Isaac when he suddenly heard yelling and realized that there was a fight going on near them. Seeing his friends walking towards the voices, Quentin followed them.

Unlike some students who kept yelling 'fight, fight, fight!' over and over again, Quentin couldn't care a less about the fights. He wouldn't be surprised if those idiots had a bet going on about who was going to win. It was easy to guess that one of the fighters was Theo and he was right.

There he was fighting in the hallway. Again. Still, he was more surprised to see who he was fighting with. Marco was actually a pretty nice guy and although he wouldn't say that the two of them were friends, they talked sometimes at school and he never said anything about his sexuality.

Quentin wasn't stupid enough to start fighting with Theo. Instead, he only wanted to get Marco out of there so he wouldn't get hurt even worse. Somehow, he managed to do that and he heard Theo yelling something to Marco but didn't pay attention to him.

He went to the bathroom with the black-haired guy following behind and started to clean his wounds. Luckily nothing was broken and he only had few bruises here and there but still, it didn't look good.

Once they were done, he asked why did he fight with Theo in the first place and got a simple answer. "That motherfucker called my Mom a slut! I'm gonna kill him!"

For some reason, it wasn't a secret that Marco's mother was a stripper in her early twenties but had stopped when she got pregnant with her only child. Everyone knew that and most of the students didn't judge or even care but people like Theo were ready to do anything to make others angry, hitting in their weakest spots.

Quentin started to dislike the new guy more and more each day and it has already been months since he arrived. Now, he acted like he owned the school, had sex with different girls almost every day and treated everyone else like trash.

"Don't listen to him, he's an idiot with no brain. Theo knows nothing but some rumors about what happened eighteen years ago. Don't waste your time on him," Quentin told him, cursing Theo in his head with all kinds of names as he made Marco feel like this.

"Yeah, you're right. But it just makes me so angry, the whole damn person makes me want to put him in the hospital every time he talks!" Marco said, his thick Italian accent being even stronger when he was angry and Quentin feared that he might just do that.

"I know that and you're not the only one. But remember that he's like a little child who does anything to get attention and once he realizes that no one cares about him and what he says, he will stop."

Surprisingly, Marco laughed at his weak attempt of a joke. "That's true. You're actually pretty funny. It's a shame that some people only see who you have sex with." Quentin didn't know what to say to that so he only gave a weak smile as an answer.

Fifteen minutes later it was all forgotten and they were now in the math class. Usually, Marco would sit with his friends in the back with his team, including Theo, but now he stayed with Quentin and Isaac. Quentin assumed that it was because he didn't want to be near Theo but didn't mention him again.

Quentin was bored after ten minutes so he did what he always liked to do when he was getting bored: stare at Isaac. It wasn't staring in the creepy 'I am imagining you naked in my bed'-way but now he only looked at the details in his best friend's beautiful face as if he had never looked at him before.

"Stop staring, you weirdo," Isaac's voice woke him up from his thoughts. Blinking, he realized that he had been staring a little too much but instead of being ashamed or shy about it, he laughed and gave him a cheeky answer.