💙7💜

Shawn's pov

I shouldn't have shown him that . Now he's crying, well sniffing every now and then and wiping tears away . I could only imagine how he feels I've never had a similar situation . Honestly the look in his eyes the emotions he's trying to hide it honestly breaks my heart, so much frustration worry sadness and fear .

His tense shoulders suddenly started shaking and sobing . i immediately went to grab his hand to pull him closer but with a gasp he flinched and his eye widened with fear, i shouldn't have touched him ,it freaked him out to the point he didn't breathe properly, so I let his hand go and decided to go with speaking for now .

"Hey , hey jimin it's fine calm dawn no one is hurt or will be,  just breathe or you're going to faint ,come on in and out like me- yeah just like that in and out " i reach for his hand and pulled him closer while talking he didn't freak out he just flinched but then calmed down . When he was close to the point i had to look dawn to make eye contact i put my other hand on his arm slowly going higher till my fingers touched his soft silky hair . 

I pulled his head to my chest then started caressing his back ,i feel something on my shoulder blades, jimin starts nuzzling his head deeper into my chest his shaky breath getting steadier .

I was admiring how soft fluffy and small the bundle of cuteness is till a bright light reached the corner of my eye , i look up hoping that it is not what i think it is ,but unfortunately it's exactly what i thought it is .

A crowd ... with their phones held up high ......their phones flash lights pointed at us .

I felt sick ,what is wrong with these people?! they have fun looking at  two people one practically getting bullied and the other being threatened ! Are they insane? Don't have a life ?or is it really that they don't-have a life i mean-so they snoop on others.

Ugh i hate these kind of people and unfortunately there are a lot of them and these people are the last thing jimin needs right no- i get pulled out of my thoughts by a slight tug on my shirt .

"Y-you can let go now, th-they're taking pictures !" Jimin whispered looking dawn trying to hid his face .

"Hey it's fine the wont know it's us we're wearing masks" i whispered back

"W-Well any one would notice your gravity defyi- i mean messy style hair and also the eyebrows!!" I got roasted lol

"I don't know how your brain can think that in such a situation "

"Sorry"  he whispered/giggled

"Ok ,now we have to get out of here still up for the beach "he shoke his head.

"No they ruined the mood and i have to go home ,they're going to be worried because i didn't tell them I'd be late and i cant find a pay phone to "

"I can lend you mine !but not here come ,this the hotel I'm staying in"

"Really ?"

"Yeah"

"Thank you so much I'm gonna return the favor next time we meet! "He beamed a beautiful smile gracing his cute face turning his eyes crescent moons .it was so captivating that i went blank for a moment.

"Yeah I'd like meeting you again ! Now come on this is getting annoying "i say referring to the fa-stalkers

"Ok right after you "he smiled

We walk towards the hotel the crowd that is circling us giving us a hard time through , especially to jimin he's getting pushed too much.

"Hold on to my shirt "i whispere ,he nods his hand now holding the hem of my shirt .

When we finally arrive we quickly head to the elevator, when the door finally shut we let a breath of relief, after a moment the elevator dings an the door open we get out then i quickly take jimin to my room .

"Here , take your time then we'd change and I'd drive you home" i hand him the phone plop dawn on my bed

"Thank you, but the call is enough plus your car got ruined "

"I want to make sure you're safe too you know and it wouldn't be a good idea to go out alone plus there aren't many taxis at night and if your friends come take you!home it would take forever besides i have an other car !"

"I -um o-ok "

"Also -" i grab a pen and a paper from the bedstand and write my number "here" i say before handing him the paper, he takes it and puts in in his wallet .

"Thank you " he smiles

"No problem " i smile back ,the phone barly started ringing and they answered they must've been worried

author pov

"Jimin oh my god are you ok ?! Why are you so late ?!!! Did someone hurt you?! I'll kill them!!.where are you now? Send me location!!"

"I'm sorry hyung  I'm coming home late i didn't have my phone with me and there in no need for you to come take me shawn will !"

"What? no !why?"

"Hyuuuung ~~ you don't have to be so worried ,shawn is nice he's good person!!!"

"Ok fine but if something happens I'm no all are going to chope every limp of his !!!"

"Ok hyung, never going to happen but okey "

"don't sass me i taught you how to sass don't make me regret it! "

"Okey okey i have to go bye "

"Bye chim and be CAREFUL !"

Shawn pov

"So you can pick whatever you want to wear from the closet ,you can change in the room I'll change in the bathroom ok?" He nods

We head to the closet each of us picking his outfit then i go to the bathroom . When i finish changing i get out of the bathroom forgetting that chim is still changing
.
.
.
.
.
Oooops ?

END OF CHAPTER