Chapter Fifty-One

Okay, Jay officially had more makeup than a lot of shops I'd been in. It seemed like it anyway. It was all neatly organised too, lipsticks all lined up in a certain colour scheme, eyeshadow arranged apparently in a random pattern but I had a feeling there would be nothing random about it.

"Jay, you have more makeup than a girl," I said as he nosed through them, biting his lip thoughtfully. 

He looked surprised that I'd spoken, as if he'd forgotten I was there. I was stood, mostly naked except for the towel around my waist, in the middle of the room but apparently that wasn't enough to not be forgotten. 

"What do you mean?" he asked. 

I rolled my eyes. "Seriously, look how much you have. I've never met a girl with that much makeup in her room."

"You go in girls' bedrooms very often?" he teased. 

I narrowed my eyes playfully and smacked his shoulder lightly. "Shut up, idiot."

Jay grinned and continued sorting through, looking for exactly what he wanted. He picked up a black lipstick and then black and white eyeshadows, passing them to me. 

"Go get dry, I'll join you in just a sec."

I nodded and went into the bedroom with the walk-in wardrobe, setting the stuff down on the bed as I unwrapped the towel from around my waist, drying myself. When Jay did join me a couple moments later, he dropped a shit load of makeup onto the bed, muttering to himself about hair. He seemed to freeze, tilting his head as he thought. 

"Jay? What's up?" I asked, a little worried. 

"Hm? Oh, nothing. I'm just thinking about what days I'm working this week."

"Oh. Are you sure that's all?"

He smiled sweetly and kissed me softly. "I promise. You might be able to join me again if you enjoy tonight. It's good money just to put on a little bit of a show. Plus, paired stripping is the best; you've no idea how crazy people go just watching two semi-naked guys making out on stage."

"So basically, tonight for me is practising pole dancing, working on putting on a show, and making out with you?" His wolfish grin was answer enough. "Sounds good to me."

I couldn't help biting my lip as I untucked the towel around his waist and held both ends, using it to pull him towards me. I stood on my tiptoes to kiss him. He hummed happily, kissing me back, placing his hands on my hips. I suddenly felt brave and tugged hard on his towel, pulling him right against me. He gasped in surprise, looking down at me in disbelief. 

"Fiesty little thing, aren't you?" he muttered before kissing at my jaw. "Come on, lets get you all made up."

I groaned in frustration. "But things were just getting good," I pouted. 

He smirked slightly, kissing at my skin again. "I know, kitten, but just have patience. Good things come to those who wait. What time do your classes start tomorrow?"

"Uh..." It was a struggle to mentally pull up my timetable through the fog of my arousal. "12."

"Good. Because, baby, we are having a late night tonight, even after we get back."

His words, the promise in them, the almost-threat, had my breath catching and heart racing. I just wanted to go. Now. The sooner we went, the sooner we got back, and that couldn't come soon enough. He chuckled at me and kissed the juncture of my neck and shoulder softly before letting go. My grip on his towel loosened and it fell, leaving us both naked. I was surprisingly comfortable with him seeing me naked like this. Usually I was self-conscious, body-shy, but with Jay... That all went away.