Check In

Looking up at the grand building, Evelyn's eyes sparkled in amazement. The chaos around her of limos, expensive cars, and stylish people loitering around gave her a rush.

"Evelyn!"

A blur ran at her, picking her up and spinning her around before setting her back down with her head spinning.

Focusing on the boy in front of her, she beamed, "Ilya!" She cheered, going in for another hug.

"Hey what about me?"

She pulled away and saw Alex standing behind Ilya holding his arms open.

"Alex!" Pouncing on Alex, Evelyn squeezed him making him chuckle before she let go.

Her smile hurting her cheeks, "I can't believe you guys are here! How have you been?"

"Well I still got business going for me." Ilya started, "If you ever get tired of being around David, I got a spot for you."

Evelyn laughed before hearing a yell of protest. David walked up proud and wrapped his arm around Evelyn's shoulders, pulling her close to him. His scent filling her nose. 

"I'll have you know she loves being around me."

"Oh yeah of course but I'm obligated to say that." She joked, ducking under his arm.

"Come on, I want to get our room so I can unpack." Corinna said from behind her, brushing past her.

David gave her a confused glance before looking back at Evelyn for an explanation.

"I think she's upset about Todd having a boner for my boss." She said lowly so only he could hear her.

David lifted his eyebrows in surprise. Evelyn shrugged then left to follow Corinna, pulling her suitcase with her.

                            •.    •.    •.    •.    •.

Walking ahead of Corinna with the boys, she caught up with their lives and listening to any gossip from back home.

"We'll see you at the dinner." Ilya said, continuing on to find his room.

"Make sure to save me a drink." Alex said with a grin, following Ilya.

"Pretty sure Alex is trying to bang you." David whispered making Evelyn wince.

"Are you sure?"

"Oh yeah." David said with an amused smile, "He told me you have a cute butt."

Evelyn looked down, looking at her butt before shrugging, "Work what you got I guess."

"You'll have no problem with that." He said casually while scrolling through his phone.

"Meaning?" Evelyn asked, coming to a stop at her door.

David scoffed, "Don't act like you don't know you're attractive." He shook his head at her, humored, before going to catch up with Ilya and Alex.

Her gaze following David, she leaned against the door with a sigh escaping her lips.

Feeling her support back away, she fell to the ground as Corinna grinned at her, opening the door wider and stepping past her.

"Sorry roomie." She called over her shoulder as Evelyn glared at her back. This was going to be an interesting trip.

                         •.    •.    •.    •.    •.

"Ooo girl your hair would look gorgeous straightened with that outfit."

Evelyn had laid out her clothes for later tonight, prepping with the other girls in Liza and Gabbie's suit. Andrea was next to her finishing up her hair. Patting the seat she occupied previously, she started in on her hair.

"We're going to the club right?" Andrea asked, brushing through Evelyn's hair.

"Well knowing Heath and Zane, they are definitely going to rope everyone into it." Gabbie said, sorting through her clothes.

"Ooo what about gambling?" Evelyn asked.

"You gamble?" Liza questioned with shock.

"I dabble." Evelyn replied with a shrug.

"I would have never guessed that." Andrea laughed.

"It's really fun. Sometimes I go down to the track for down time."

"Maybe I should try that."

"Definitely! You should come with me another time." Evelyn offered.

"Oh my god Evelyn thanks." Gabbie exaggerated.

"You're welcome to come too!"

Gabbie laughed, "Totally joking but thanks." 

 Nearing midnight, Evelyn rushed to throw on her clothes

Nearing midnight, Evelyn rushed to throw on her clothes. Andrea helping her click her black choker on. Running her fingers through her hair, Evelyn did a quick once over before turning to Andrea.

"Good?"

"Totally babe! What about me?"

"Perfect. I'm loving your eyeshadow, you have to show me how you did that."

Corinna rolled her eyes, "Come on, we're all ready to go."

Walking with Andrea behind the rest of the girls, they swapped numbers and social media, chatting about everything as they rode the elevator down to meet up with the rest of the boys.

"Who's ready to eat?" Zane yelled as the doors opened earning cheers.

"Fucking starving."

Piling out of the elevator, Evelyn straightened her skirt while letting her eyes roam over the group of people finally settling on the birthday boy.

He pulled in Liza for a hug, his eyes meeting hers. She didn't miss the way his eyes traveled down as they darkened. Evelyn sent a silent thank you to Charlie before she tucked her hair behind her ear, giving him a small smile.

Looking away from Evelyn, David was brought out of his trance from Liza asking him a question to which he stupidly nodded his head.

Taking a quick peek at Evelyn only to see she vanished, feeling a strange sense of disappointment. 

                         •.    •.    •.    •.    •.

Anyone else see David's pitch? Pretty nice, tbh I thought the ball would have slipped or something considering how sweaty his palms were lol

But anyway Vegas baby, I told you it's gonna be a long one but hopefully it doesn't feel that way

I'm also thinking about writing another one but instead the main character is Jason's daughter so he has like three kids, you get what I mean?

Any way the girl is gonna like hate David in that one, if I make it in still debating

Well thanks for reading and tell me what you think and or vote!

Happy readings!