Thinking About You

Alright! Mature content up ahead!!

                        •.     •.    •.   •.   •.

                                    ****
It was familiar but so foreign. A kiss that seared her lips as his breath filled her lungs. His knee pushing her legs open to which she gladly accepted.

His hands griped her bikini bottoms, pulling her waist closer as he ground into her. Her moan being lost in their feverish kisses. Breaking away, he peppered kisses down the slope of her neck before trailing his tongue down the rest of the way, making her head spin.

Taking her hand in his, he lead her to a plush lounge chair, pulling her into his lap. Evelyn pushed her hands beneath his shirt, running her hands up, helping him rid of his half drenched shirt.

He desperately pulled at her bikini strings, the cloth falling away forgotten while she pushed herself onto him. She gasped into his mouth at the new contact, making goosebumps raise on his skin.

Untying her bikini bottoms, David pushed down his boxers. Pushing away her hair away from her face, they looked at each other in pure intimacy and understanding. She held onto him, leading him into her, sliding down making them both moan. Rocking against him, Evelyn bit down onto his lip, snaking her tongue across it before kissing him.

David thrusted his hips up to meet hers, his hands reaching down to grip her butt and slam it down onto him. Using him for support, Evelyn rode him, getting lost in the moans and the heavy breathing.

Feeling the pressure build up in him, he pulled out and let himself go. His cum spraying onto the both of them. Catching her breath, she flipped her hair back and smiled at the sight of him beneath her. Rubbing circles into her hips, he gave her a lazy smile back.

But their bubble was popped when a flashlight swept the area.

                                  *****

"Shit." She whispered in panic as she tumbled off him, hiding behind the lounge chair.

"Well didn't think about that." He mumbled, peeking behind the chair before snatching his clothes, her bikini, and a towel.

Drying herself off, she quickly tied her bikini and watched the hotel security walk down the pool slowly while pointing the light in different areas.

"Of course we would be in this situation." Evelyn grumbled.

David laughed softly before keeping a low crouch as he sneaked behind the chairs, waving for Evelyn to follow.

"Wait our phones." Evelyn stopped, turning to look at the place she threw her robe and phone which had David's pants on top.

David sighed, a mumbled curse leaving his lips. "Alright wait here."

Waiting for the security to get further down, David sneaked to the clothes, grabbing them quickly and running back to Evelyn. Pulling her with him, they made a run for the gate.

"Hey!"

Running out the gate in a hurry, David and Evelyn ran to the elevators in time before the security caught them.

Blowing out a breath of relief, Evelyn dissolved in a fit of giggles. David joining her soon after.

"Why do I always get into some kind of trouble when I'm with you?"

David grinned, "Would have been great if I was vlogging it."

"Oh yeah, definitely." Evelyn said sarcastically.

She shook her head in disbelief, still laughing softly as she bumped her shoulder into his. His fingers sneaking their way to her, lacing together as they smiled bashfully.

                          •.     •.    •.    •.    •.

The next morning was silent bliss, secret looks being shot across the table, and small touches when no one was looking. Evelyn was floating on air.

"What happened?"

Brushing through her hair, Evelyn quirked her eyebrow at Andrea, "What?"

"You've got some sort of glow going on. What happened?"

Evelyn smiled, humored, "Nothing?"

Andrea groaned, "You can't just keep these secrets from me!"

Evelyn laughed, "You really wanna know?"

Rolling her eyes, she set out her makeup, "Obviously Eve."

Pausing a beat, Evelyn turned to Andrea and lowered her voice, "David and me had sex last night."

Andrea's eyes widened like saucers, "Bitch what?" She screeched.

"Shhhh," Evelyn waved her hands in front of her, shushing Andrea who was currently laughing hysterically. "It's a secret."

"Obviously! Oh my god I can't believe it!"

"Andrea seriously dial it down."

"Sorry sorry. Just wow."

Evelyn let her lips curl up in bliss, "I'm surprised just as you but also so fucking happy."

"So what now?"

Evelyn shrugged, "I don't know. We haven't talked about that. I was going to ask him about that after we go to the casinos."

"Just make sure you get that situated and don't break up with your boy before you know David's answer." She advised.

Evelyn glanced over to her phone, just remembering Jared and feeling guilt settle into her.

"Oh no what happened?" Andrea asked, seeing Evelyn's expression turn.

"Nothing. I just remembered Jared and now I'm feeling like the worst person in the world." She said, letting out a dry laugh.

"Honey imagine David, he has to look at Liza."

Evelyn's shoulders slumped, "Shit." Thinking over for a moment, she picked up her phone, "Should I text him?"

"No no no no no." She pushed her phone down, "Don't put that thought into his head. What if he's not even thinking about it and you bring it up? You'll ruin everything."

Evelyn nodded, agreeing with her reasoning before setting out her makeup and starting in on her face, thoughts on the boy just a few rooms down.

                     •.      •.     •.     •.   •.

To Evie 👾:

iMessage

Staring down at the blank message, David clicked his phone shut, pocketing it.

"Hey where did you go off to last night? You looked like you were in a hurry." Ilya asked him.

David smiled, "Ah just..." memories of last night flooding his brain. His face flushing pink, he ran a hand through his hair before plopping his black hat back on his head, hiding his face, "I just went to Jason's room for a vlog bit."

Ilya watched David fidget under his gaze wanting to push more but was interrupted by the boys tumbling into the room questioning if they were ready to go to the casino yet.

Grabbing his camera, David followed his friends out, his thoughts racing about the girl just a few rooms down.

                            •.    •.   •.   •.   •.

Poor Scott am I right!? And the way he held back Todd like damn that vlog was crazy

And ah!! Things are gonna be stirring up if you know what I mean
And I mean drammaaaaa of courseee

But anyway tell me what you think and or vote!

Happy readings!