⓪②

✧✦✧✦✧

(y/n)'s pov:

you walked into the office and shut the door.

"take a seat, (y/n)."

you sat in the chair by the door.

"no, right here, (y/n)."

the principal said while pointing to the seat next to bakugou.

you eyed bakugou, he eyed you back.

"miss (y/n) please, the sooner you sit, the sooner we can all go home."

you glanced at the chair, and bakugou continued to eye you. as if telling you not to sit there or else he'd kill you.

'well i don't want to, but the principal is right. i have to hurry and get out of here or else father will be furious.'

you weakly stood and walked over to the seat by bakugou, your legs felt like jello standing this close up to him. him looking up to you, you felt this scary aura about him. it was a horrible, horrible feeling. but you decided to try and ignore it and sat down.

the principal gave a long speech about not causing any more commotions cause if we did we'd be kicked out of our clubs and stuff. he said we were old enough to know better and he started to sound like my mother.

45 minuets later we finally got out of that crammed office.

"..oh and bakugou?" the principal said, causing bakugou to turn and face toward him.

"take (y/n) to recovery girl and get some ice for her wrists and band-aids for her knees. it's the least you can do for her, as an apology for all that pain you caused her."

he went back in his office and shut the door.

there was an awkward silence between you two. he slowly turned to face you and he eyed you up and down with a face of what seemed like disgust.

"tch." and with that, he walked right past you, bumping your shoulder which almost made you fall. his little bump was strong enough to make you grab onto the nearest chair for balance.

he continued walking away, obviously not doing as the principal asked. but for once you were glad he disobeyed his orders. you ran to get to class, but made sure you didn't get to close to mr. hothead.

||time skip to after school||

✧✦✧✦✧

after class, you ran to mina's desk. you had to apologize to her. with all the commotion with bakugou, you almost forgot to talk to her.

"hey mina..... look i'm really sorry for yesterday.."

you felt the tears coming again and took a moment to "suck" them back in.

"i hope you can forgive me."

you looked down and played with the hem of your skirt. eye contact was the hardest thing for you so you continued looking down and hoped mina would respond already. 

"it's alright (y/n)... i'm sorry that i said something that upset you. i'm your best friend and i worry about you, ya know? i just wanted what's best."

"so, are we good?"

"we're good."

you sniffled. here came the tears.

"wahhh thank you mina, i'm so glad i have you."

you cried as you hugged mina.

"oi, squinty eyes. would you shut the hell up already? all your whining is bothering the people who actually want to be here."

you and mina both turned to look in bakugou's direction. he glanced at mina then stared at you. you felt the cold stare run down your back and give you the shivers.

"hey bakugou, come on knock it off already man." mina fought back. "just give us some time you angry porcupine."

"OI WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY?" bakugou yelled, standing up about ready to kill her.

"you heard me, now back off. seriously, this isn't cool."

"I'LL F*CKING KILL YOU, ANNOYING PINK ASS B*TCH!"

"h-hey! don't talk to my friend like that you...you... PORCUPINE!"

bakugou suddenly stopped his yelling and the explosions from his hands. he (who was now standing on his desk) looked down at you in disbelief.

'crap, did i really just say that?'

bakugou jumped down from the desk and looked you straight in the eyes. you looked down and quickly realized this was a horrible idea.

then out of the blue, he grabbed your arm and pulled you toward him. you resisted and yanked yourself back.

he looked at you and pulled you again, this time harder. you struggled your way out of his grip but before you could get behind mina he grabbed your waist and threw you over his shoulder.

"wh-what are you doing? are you crazy? DON'T LOOK!" you kicked and screamed, trying to reach back and pull your skirt down.

"LET'S HAVE A CHAT, JUST US YOU LITTLE SH*T!"

the class watched as bakugou walked out the classroom door with you struggling to escape over his shoulder.

'what have i gotten myself into?'