The Date

Levi's pov

We got out of my house and walked till we were right in front of he's nice ass car It looked really expensive. How can an seventeen year old boy get a car like that?! "Like it?" Eren asked. "Uh y-yeah." Why am I stuttering?! He out of nowhere bent down to my ear and whispers. "Are you nervous?" Seductively in my ear "N-no?" I meant for it to come out as a shout but instead it came out as a question. He let out a dark chuckle and stood back up. "Come we better get going." " Ok. " Here we go.

We went to an expensive restaurant and when I tried to pay he actually growled at me and told me he had it. Where the hell is this kid getting all this money?! Right now he was taking me home.

"So will we be doing this again or did you not have enough fun?" He asked. "No I had fun it's just..." I trailed off. " I don't mind the age difference! And I even look older than you. " He tried to argue. "No that's not the only thing." He looked a bit confused. "When you were like one my friend Hanji have you to me while she looked for your mother. I loved you. You were like my own little brother. Then your mother came back and took you. I broke and now when I see you I see....." I trailed off get again but this time with tears streaming down my face. "Oh." He seemed too shocked for any other words. "I'm sorry!" I say then run out of his car and in my house then lock my door. "He probably is so weirded out right now." I continue to cry until......

A\N cliffhanger yay now you have me!