Goodbye

Levi's pov

I was rocking Eren to sleep when Erwin, my "loving" boyfriend, came home. I didn't love him and he just wanted sex yet he is getting it from a pretty little thing named Petra, my so called friend, one thing's for sure though I wanted to dump him it's just I've never had the conference to do it before but now I'm gonna dump his lazy ass. "Hey Levi hey baby..?" He questioned. "It won't matter since you won't be around much anyway." He looked concerned . "Huh? Don't you mean HE won't be around much?" " Nope. " this is so fun! "Erwin I know you've been cheating on me with Petra also I don't love nor do I like you so fuck off and don't come back!" He didn't look sad or mad or anything he just left. Thank Titans.

\\ONE WEEK LATER\\

Levi's pov

One week of being Eren's "mother". One week of complete hell. But I've grown to love th brat even if he makes messes and cries non-stop. I love him but then Hanji texted me that she's coming over with great news. So right now I was getting both Eren and myself ready for the day.

Later that day I heard a knock and opened the door to Hanji and some woman that oddly looked a lot like Eren. "Hi ya shorty. This your probably wondering is Erens birth mommy!" My heart sunk when I looked over at the woman, who was smiling kindly. " so where's Eren?? " Hanji asked. "Oh he's- I'll go get him."

When I went to get him I felt like crying I didn't  just wanted to. I got Eren from my room but stopped in the hall way to say goodbye. "Eren I know you can't understand me but I love you and I'm going to miss you so so much." I said and made my way to Hanji and his mother. "Oh Eren! Thank you thank you so so much for taking care of him!" She said as she took him in her arms he cried a little then calmed down. " it's all right we were happy to! " Hanji said but I wished I didn't cuz maybe I wouldn't feel like shit right now. "Alright we need to go so bye bye shorty!" Hanji waved then all three of them left. Then I let all my tears out I cried like Eren used to at night. I'm going to miss that shitty brat.

A\N  Sorry I was in a rush we have people over and I needed to say hey and shit so yeah!