E-Eren?!

A\N yay imma gonna write some shit! Levi just turned 39 and Eren would be 17.

\\16 years later\\

Levi's pov

So ever since Eren left with his mom, I've been ok a little less...alive. But I really don't want to think about it. Right now I'm getting a shopping cart and going in to shop for some food. But when I walked in I took a small glance around and saw very familiar turquoise eyes. There was a young boy probably 16 or 17 with a short blonde coconut and a short black haired girl. He was in between them and pushing a cart full of bagged stuff. I quickly looked away thinking they'll think I'm a creep for starring. I was looking forward as I was about to pass them but the tallest boy looked at me while I passed. ' Maybe he recognized me! No he probably caught me looking and was really creeped out by me.' I thought. ' He really grew up he's way taller than me now. And he's really handsome and-! No I took care of him when he was just a baby! That's really weird to think that Levi!' I thought as I made my way to the bread isle.

Eren's pov

' Wow he was really cute.' I kept thinking as Mikasa Armin and I made it back to the car. "Hey I forgot something I'll go back and get it!" I lied. I need to see that cutie again. "Alright we'll be here." Armin said as I can back in. I was back in but couldn't find the shorty anywhere! I think I saw him headed for the bread isle. Sure thing there he was looking at all the different types of bread. Nows my chance!

Levi's pov

I was just trying to find the white bread when all the sudden I felt a pair of eyes on me. "Can I help you?" I asked sarcastically without even looking at whoever it was. "Yeah actually I was wondering if I could get your number cutie~." I was kinda shocked by this and was about to turn him down but when I turned and saw ocean eyes I froze.

A\N  I'm happy with it!