V-LICIOUS:
Aww
Don't make me cry 😭
I just want to help you

MinYoon:
I'm not asking your for help
Leave me alone

V-LICIOUS:
I'm sorry
I guess I'm just a bother to you
I'll go then
But I hope you'll feel better
Really
I just wish the best for you
I love you

MinYoon:
....
What? Wait?
Taehyung
I'm sorry, I'm just a little hurt rn
I love you too...

V-LICIOUS:
JSHWBEJFJDJHEHDJDHEHDJHDHEHDJDHRHDJDJFBHDJDJEIEJRHHRJRJRJRJRJDBFBFHFJFHFHFHFHHFJFJDJFBFBNFBFHRJRJFHJFJTHRHRHFBHRHF OMFG
OHHHSHH SHIT BITCH
DID YOU JUST TELL ME YOU LOVE NEMEMEMEMMEM??????? bro I LOVE YOU MOREEEEEEEEEE
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

MinYoon:
Thank you

V-LICIOUS:
What?
What are you thanking me for?

MinYoon:
For making me smile
Opened just now

-

Jiyeon

"I feel like a piece of shit." I walked with Jin on the way to lunch. I felt terrible, completely shitty. Nothing could lighten the heavy feeling in my chest. "Fuck, I can't believe I hurt Yoongi like that." I rubbed at my face, the weight on my shoulders getting heavier the more I think about it. "This is exactly what I wanted to avoid."

"And this is exactly what I knew would happen." Jin nudged me. "But at least you won't have to worry about choosing between Yoongi and Jungkook anymore." He let out an uneasy chuckle.

"That's not funny."

His smile dispersed into a frown. "You know, I feel bad too, it's technically my fault, I forced you to do certain things you didn't want to. I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize, I'm thankful just to have you here. And if it wasn't for you, I probably would have never had all the friends I do now, maybe you gave me a push in the right direction."

Jin grinned with just pure happiness. What I said was true, Jin was the one who got me to talk to Yoongi, hang out with Jimin, talk to Taehyung, then came along Hoseok and Namjoon. He even got me to go on a date with Jungkook. Just this year, so much has changed.

I frowned again, another thought coming to mind. "But what about Jimin, do you think he'll be okay?"

"You're speaking as if you're choosing Jungkook." Jin eyed me suggestively only leading me to rolling me eyes in return.

"I'm not so sure about Jungkook yet."

"So don't tell Jimin yet."

I glanced back over at Jin's tall figure. "What?"

"Don't delete all your options until you know what you truly want, it's just a little friendly advice."

A little friendly advice..

The longer I wait, the more someone will be hurt in the end. I don't like this, but there isn't much else I could do. Jin's life really depends on it.

-

Jimin

I strolled through the empty halls of the school. I was called back to the student councils for a meeting on some upcoming events for our the class, I didn't really want to attend but I didn't really have a choice.