An uneasy feeling settled like a stone in Newt's stomach, and he shot a glance at Tina to see his misgivings reflected on her features.

       "Queenie, Jacob, are you sure we shouldn't just go to a No-Maj place instead?" she frowned. Newt got the feeling that this wasn't the first time she'd asked.

       "Oh, liven up!" Queenie said, waving a hand dismissively at her sister. "Ain't no one gonna recognize Jacob, you'll see."

       "Actually," Newt said, "I think plenty of people will realize he's a No-Maj, seeing as all four of us escaped illegally from MACUSA last year."

       "If you're really worried, we can disguise him," Queenie said. She whipped out her wand from her pink coat prodded an anxious looking Jacob.

       She murmured a few spells, and the baker's hair grew longer, to shoulder length, a beard sprouted out of his chin, and he shot up until the top of his head was level with Queenie's.

       "Now he looks like a demented murderer," Tina muttered.

       Queenie looked scandalized. "I thought that was the point," she moaned. "Ya know, make him as unrecognizable as possible?"

       Jacob was looking very unsettled, scratching his beard and looking around at this new height. "This isn't permanent, right?"  he asked.

       "Course not," Queenie replied, swatting playfully at him.

       Newt thought that even with the longer hair and greater height, Jacob was still distantly recognizable. However, he didn't voice this opinion as Queenie   was already looking very impatient. 

       Tina was also still looking unsure, but she didn't protest again. They set off down the street, walking along and chatting amiably. It was much quieter on this street, as it wasn't the main one, and the occasional car or two would drive by at a steady pace.

       Tina and Queenie suddenly veered sharply into a side street, and Newt and Jacob followed, surprised by the sudden change of direction. They came to a halt beside a lone and ancient looking lamppost. The lightbulb was flickering feebly, and the glass around it was cracked and grimy. The post itself was rusting, and the paint was peeling away, revealing the bare gray interior.

       "Okay, so this is how we get in," Tina informed, nodding toward the lamppost. "Just step through it."

       Jacob was looking confused. "How're we supposed to step through that?"

       Newt could see how odd it would seem from a Muggle's point of view. For one, the lamppost was completely solid, and two, it definitely looked too thin for a person to walk through. 

       "Relax, Jacob, it's easy!" Queenie reassured, smiling encouragingly at him. "Here, I'll go first."

       She walked straight into the lamppost, and disappeared, probably rematerializing on what Newt imagined was the other side. The lightbulb stopped flickering when she stepped through, and shone a bright white. Jacob let out a yelp of shock. 

       "Don't worry, it doesn't hurt," Tina said to him. "Go on, we'll follow you. Queenie's probably waiting on the other side right now."

       Jacob stared at her as though she was crazy. Then, apparently deciding to just accept this bizarre way of entering a wizarding dwelling, he shrugged and squared his shoulders. Squeezing his eyes shut, he ran through the lamppost with his hands stretched out in front of him, as though expecting to crash into it. He disappeared once he came into contact with the pole, leaving only Newt and Tina left.