Chapter One: We Meet Again

I'm shameful, I know I have two other story's going on but this one been on my mind xc I'm sorry!

A small chubby boy was swinging by himself while the other kids play or mess around, he heard them made rude comments about his appearance

" Ew my mom said kids are supposed to be cute, small , and Skinny. Not far and ugly like him" one child whisper to there friend.

" I bet he heavier then a elephant!" Another said while they laugh. The small boy tighten his hand on the chain, hearing them talk bad about him and his body.

' Stop it! I know how fat I'm ' he cry lightly feeling the warm liquid dripping from his eyes. As he sat there a ( H/C) boy stare at the little brown boy. Hearing the other talk bad about made the ( H/C) boy glare at them.

He slowly got up and begin to walk over there, as the other boy's call out his name but he didn't listen to there voice, as he sat down next to him. Making the chubby boy look up with tear dripping down.

" Hi" the ( H/C) color boy said to him while lightly swing

" U-um H-Hi!" He reply back to him while wiping a way the tears. It was silent until the cute brown hair chubby boy spoke

" Are you sure... you want to be near a ugly fat boy like me" he look at the mystery boy. His ( E/C) look at him making the small boy jump a little.

' He so pretty... his eye look so much like jewelry ' he stare at them

" I don't see anyone like that, just a cute boy who swinging next to me" his voice smooth as a violin made the brown hair boy blush deeply.

" You think I'm cute?" He ask

" That a stupid question to ask" he reply make the chubby boy look down a bit

" You are Cute" he said, making his chubby cheeks red as a strawberry

" my name is Daniel " he look at him with his cute brown eyes while holding out his hand

" ( Y/N) " the ( H/C) boy smile as he reach to hold the other boy hand. Both of them smile wide with happiness.

Beep !

Beep!

A hand reach out to stop his phone alarm. A tall Male very epitome of a healthy, muscular, and athletic build, and is incredibly handsome with short brown hair and almond brown eyes. He slowly rise with a heavy though, he look over at his old body near him.

' Will we meet again... ( N/N)' he though about his past. As he got up and started to get ready to go to school, his eyes flash images of them together until...

" Why do you have to leave!?" Daniel cry while staring at ( Y/N)

The ( H/C) boy smile with sadness, he slowly hug the chubby boy

" We meet again... I promise my Pancake" he whisper lightly to him as Daniel cry harder in his chest. He tighten his hug

" Wait for me"

He stare aimlessly at the mirror as the words echo in his head. Daniel stare as the water run louder, he grab a cup to fill it with water.

' it been eight years already' he spit out the toothpaste as he sip the water to wash out the rest of the toothpaste.

' Does he even remember me...'

-- At a Highend five star Hotel--

A ( H/C) shirtless guy with a tall athletic body in all the right places showing each muscle and tone skin shine with lust. His hair is a beautiful shade of smooth velvet ( H/c), his enchanting ( e/c) full of mystery and longing. His left ear has hole meaning he wear earring, and a sliver ruby cross necklace hang around his chest. A gorgeous design ( Favorite design tattoo) that start on his lower right hip and end under his sweat pants. He is like a geek God or a unreal human being that exists one thousand of year.