Romeo and Juliet Lucas x Reader

bold= thoughts

"Eyes, look your last arms, take your last embrace. And, lips, oh, you the doors of breath, seal with a righteous kiss." Lucas said as he leaned down to kiss Y/n.
"Yes!" Y/n thought to herself as he got closer.
"Back off!" Suddenly Farkle jumped out with a spear.
"You've got to be kidding me."
"What meanest thou? Spear carrier... who havest no lines." Lucas said as he got up and stared down Farkle with a mean glare.
"You tried to kiss my woman.  This I cannot allow. Prepare to die!" Farkle yelled and raised his spear while Y/n watched on with a grossed out look for being called his woman.
"Farkle, what are you doing? It's 'Romeo and Juliet.'" The brown haired teen said trying to steer off Farkle so he could finally kiss Y/n.
"Well, now it's 'Romeo and Juliet and Farkle.' I play Farkle."
"Too bad that didn't get recasted." Y/n thought sarcastically as she wished the genius would take a hint and back off.
"Dude, I'm supposed to kiss the girl. Shakespeare said."
"Who thinks the spear carrier should finally get to kiss Juliet?" Farkle yelled off into the audience who started clapping. Maya stood up proud and clapped the loudest.
"Yeah, you kiss that girl, you crazy spear carrier."
"Maya! Not helping."
"Hark! You cometh uppeth here and getteth kissed too." Farkle commanded and Maya walked up to the stage with people clapping after her. She scooted Y/n over and laid down with her.
"How you doing?"
"I just don't understand how we end up in situations like this."

timeskip brought to you by the newest play MacFark starring Farkle Minkus

After Riley, Maya and Y/n explained to Farkle that he was indeed not good at acting and he horribly kissed Y/n's chin that made her want to throw up a bit in her mouth.
"That was your first kiss and it was with-" Maya stared after she finished laughing, but was cut off by Riley.
"Farkle!" She said laughing too.
"He missed." Y/n defended to no use.
"Still counts. Now for the rest of your life when people ask you, 'Hey, Y/n who was your first kiss?' you're gonna have to say..."
"Eyes, look your last." Lucas said coming out of the dark.
"Oh yeah!" Y/n yelled and jumped onto the bed.
"Arms, take your last embrace. And, lips, oh, you the doors of breath, seal with a righteous kiss." Lucas finished and stared down at Y/n.
"Hi."
"Hi."
"Let me guess you saw everything?" Y/n said to him and Maya stared snickering only to have Riley elbow her.
"Yeah, I just can't believe that little guy stole my moment... Again." Lucas said disappointed.
"You thought that was your moment?"
"No." Lucas stared and looked at Y/n.
"My moment will be my moment." He finished and walked away leaving Y/n to look after. The two girls who watched the whole thing scooted Y/n again and laid down next to her.
"How you doing?" They asked at the same time.
"I like that we end up in situations like this."

———————————————————
wOah long one! hope you all liked it! please go see my newest book "sunflower • lucas friar x oc" i'm going to try to post the first chapter today but it's pretty long.
-yin💕