Meeting Him Lucas x Reader

"Why do we need to sneak out of the house if we're not doing anything wrong until we sneak onto the subway?" Poor innocent Riley asked her two bests friends as they attempted to sneak out.
"You think you're ready to just walk by your parents?" Y/n said, skeptical as to what she thinks she could do.
"I think I'm ready."
"Let us see your face as you walk by your parents." Maya said and Riley made a rather uncomfortable face at them.
"Why are you making that face at us, Riley?" Y/n said pretending to be her parents.
"Because I'm sneaking out to the subway.. Out the window."
"Let's go." They all walked out the bay window only to walk back in a few moments later, but with Cory.
"Here's what I'm thinking. It's not your world yet. It's still my world. Because if it was your world, Maya and Y/n would have you on the subway already, thinking you put something over on me. But you didn't. Know how I know? Look at you. You're right here." He said pointing at the girls with Riley looking almost mad.
"How long do I have to live in my father's world?"
"Until you make it yours. Riley, do you know what I want more than anything? Go ahead. Make it yours."
"I will. And when I do, will you still be there for me?" Topanga soon walks in standing at the door.
"Right here." All three girls get up and walk to the subway.

-TIMESKIP TO ALREADY BEING ON THE SUBWAY-

Riley, Y/n, and Maya were on the subway holding on as Riley applied lip gloss.
"Woah, Riley. You don't do lip gloss." Y/n said not missing a beat.
"Oh! What I forgot to mention is that I'm completely reinventing myself. I ride the Subway now, I have kiwi lips now, and I'm just as cool as you guys now!" Riley said proud for following her best friends.
"Yeah, let's see how cool you can be when you look at him." Maya told her as all the girls turn around to see a brown haired boy reading. Y/n saw him and blushed lightly realizing he was cute. He waved to Y/n and she waved back. Riley took this as it was for her and giggled oddly.
"Yeah, you're gonna need some lessons.  Let me show you everything about boys and girls." Y/n strutted over to the boy and sat down.
"Hi, I'm Y/n. You're really cute. We should hang out sometime. You make me happy. You don't pay enough attention to me. This isn't working out. It's you, not me. We can still be friends, not really." She said and went to walk off when the boy grabbed her wrist lightly.
"I'm Lucas." He said and smiled at her.
Y/n stuttered, but quickly gained composure.
"Did ya not hear our little talk? Buh bye." She joked and walked off with Lucas smiling still.
"He's available. We just broke up." She said casually.
"Are you okay? Do we need to talk about it?" Riley asked sensibly.
"You still wanna be like us?" Maya stepped in.
"I want to be exactly like you guys. I think too much and you guys don't think at all." She said thoughtfully.
"See you get us so let's not think." Maya said and instead of turning to Riley she turned to Y/n and let go of her hand making her fall back into Lucas' lap.
"Uh..Heyy?" She said awkwardly.
"Hey." Lucas said casually and made Y/n almost die a bit. Y/n got off his lap and sat down on the seat next to him. A lady soon walks over to the two teens.
"Perhaps someone would like to give their seat to someone older." Lucas makes a move to stand up, but she ushers him down.
"Oh not you sweet potato pie." Y/n stands up.
"Hey I just wanna see where this goes."
"I just worked a 12 hour shift and I wanna see where this goes mkay?" She said pointing to her bottom.
"Mkay." Y/n said sad and also grossed out and walked back to her friends.
"That was amazing! What if I never see him again?" She said and with Riley realizing Lucas was for Y/n let go of her hand on the poll sending Y/n back but onto the lady's lap. She picked her up and put her on Lucas' lap.
"It's for you." She said. Lucas smiled at Y/n. Maybe this would be good.

—————————————————
omg that was so long but i hope you guys liked it since i've been gone for so long.

-Yin💕