You're Pretty Cute Lucas x Reader

Requested by Fanfic_Queen752004 hope you like it x

"Yo, yo, yo." Maya said as she and Lucas climbed through Y/n's bedroom window. Y/n was currently reading her favorite book for the tenth time when she heard the window latch opening. Maya, being Maya, decided to raid Y/n's kitchen to see if her mother had stocked up on food. Lucas sat down near Y/n.
"So..Is it a good book?" He said awkwardly not knowing what to say. Lucas had liked Y/n since he came to New York.
"I think so." Y/n giggled as she realized how uncomfortable Lucas was. She put her book down and sat closer to Lucas.
"You know, you're really pretty." Lucas said blushing as he looked at her cute face.
"Thanks," She said and Lucas began leaning closer to Y/n. They were inches away..
"WOAH WOAH WOAH Cowboy slow down!" Maya interrupted laughing hysterically while she held a sandwich in her hand.
"Um, we should probably meet up with the others now." Lucas said in embarrassment.
"Yeah we should," Y/n agreed and began walking towards her door. Maya walked out first. Lucas smiled at Y/n and grabbed her hand as they walked out to meet their other friends.

--------------------------------------------
wow maya's such a buzzkill lmao hope you liked this short x reader and i'm super excited to be updating more now that I have more free time so keep requesting!

~Yin💕