We're All Here Lucas x Reader One Shot

"Stop, its mean and I don't like it," Y/N complained to her best friends as they tried to have fun.
"What do you mean? It's Y/Nville! Home of the Y/Ns," Maya starts singing while Riley stands on top of the bay window dancing.
"Stop!" Y/N said as she walked off as Maya and Riley realized they had a problem with Y/N.

TIME SKIP (brought to you by BELGIUM 1831)
You had just walked off after your parents came to see Topangas and mentioned Y/Nville. Farkle soon realized what was going on.
"Towels! We need towels!" Farkle started yelling at the boys as Maya and Riley ran off to find Y/N. Soon Zay and Lucas came back with the towels and Farkle took them to tie up Lucas.
"What's going on Farkle?" Your father asked the young genius who was currently tying up his daughters crush.
"Fixing a soon to be problem, Lucas if I tell what's happening promise not to go Texas Lucas?"

"Farkle nothing would ever make me-"
"Y/N's getting bullied," Farkle interrupted Lucas. Lucas then rips the towels off and runs off to Y/N.

ANOTHER TIME SKIP (this time brought you by Uncle Boing ;) )
Lucas was crawling through the window of Y/N's apartment and opens the window.
"Why wouldn't you tell me?" He says gently as you run to him and start crying into him.
"I thought I could handle it, but I can't alone," you said sobbing while everyone crowds around you and hugs you.
"We're all here,"