•Million Reasons•

Start from the beginning

I was just staring in space, captured by my own thoughts, trying to sink all of this information in. Wow..just wow. When he mentioned Liam I flinched and I had a mental battle with myself if I should go say goodbye or not. I left a letter for Liam, Ian is supposed to give it to him.

But..I'm not sure he wants to see me right now that's why I'm not gonna go to him.

"Well, are you gonna say something?" Leo asked while leaning on the table.

As much as I missed Darius, right now I'm not seeing myself with him. He has too many secrets, stuff to figure out. And if I get involved in it, it can be dangerous. For me, my brothers..I cannot let Kai have a bad future or bad decisions like me.

"I don't want to do anything with you anymore D, even tho I missed you..you left me. You gave me to that piece of shit..you didn't tell me any of this stuff nor Blake. We were always there for you, did your shitty business without asking questions and you step on us like we are nothing. You were my role model, still are. But I have brothers, one of them is only 3 years old. I can't let him have a bad life because I will get involved in this, If you wanna go after John, do it. But I'm out. For good this time." I said and picked Kai up.

"Wait cherry-" I cut him off

"No..no you..you don't have a say in this. Do you know what things you called me? Do you remember what you said? I don't care anymore. Maybe I'm becoming all these things. Or if not I should become a monster..isn't that what you called me?"

I carried Kai to our bike, pissed off, ready to get out of here. As much as I liked to stay and help them, as much as I liked to get out of here and start a new life. A fresh new start.

"So you just gonna ignore the fact that I love you?" I stopped and Kai got off my arms. I was frozen. 

'You're giving me a million reasons to let you go'

'You're giving me a million reasons to quit the show'

I turned around and saw Leo standing there, broken, tears ready to spill from his eyes.

'You're givin' me a million reasons'

'Give me a million reasons'

'Givin' me a million reasons
About a million reasons'

It was the first time someone said those words to me. Yeah my parents did every time the story they were reading to me to fall asleep ended. My brothers did every time they were going out. But no boy, ever said those three words to me. Three words that can make you so happy, but also the three words that can leave you broken.

'I bow down to pray
I try to make the worst seem better'

At this moment I didn't knew if they broke me or made me happy.

"Say something" he whispered and stepped closer to me. I didn't moved. I wanted to step back but my legs were glued to the ground.

'Lord, show me the way
To cut through all his worn out leather'

"I-uhm" The words weren't coming out of my mouth. Why did he had to say it now?

A sob escaped his lips and he turned around so I won't see his crying face. I wanted to confront him, hug him, kiss him, but I don't know why I couldn't.

'I've got a hundred million reasons to walk away
But baby, I just need one good one to stay'

I turned around, my tears clouding my vision as well and debated if I should go or turn back around.

'Baby I'm bleedin', bleedin'
Stay
Can't you give me what I'm needin', needin'

"I, I'm not lying Ina. The first day I saw you. You were so beautiful. Drop dead gorgeous. And I know I said some things to upset you but, I love you. I fell in love with you. And I don't wanna fell out. Your smile, your lips, your beautiful eyes..I love every part of you."

'Baby, I just need one good one to stay'

"I love you too"  I said quietly enough for him to hear it.

🔱__________________________________🔱

200 views!!! HOLYYYYYYYYY WHATTTT??

My_Little_Skittle